Dr. Michael R. Murray

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Murray

I had a minimally invasive spine fusion by Dr. Murray and I was back at work in 2 weeks. This was WELL ahead of anyone else that I have met that has had spine surgery. Dr. Murray is truly on the cutting edge!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I had a tremendous experience with Dr. Murray. I had a C5 and C6 fusion, and it went very well. I liked Dr. Murray immediately because he was so down to earth and talked to me in a very caring and compassionate way. He was terrific before the surgery, taking the time to review all my tests and making a change to the procedure, because it was the best thing for me. I felt well cared-for. Dr. Murray is the best!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I had a spinal fusion 6 years ago by a different surgeon and I started to develop problems in my spine above where I had my prior surgery. Dr. Murray did a minimally invasive fusion on that area and I couldn't believe how much easier my recovery was this time around....and I am 6 years older then I was at that time! I have already recommended a friend who has a similar problem!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Before having spine surgery I did my homework. I got an opinion from another surgeon in Delaware and also went to the Rothman Institute. Dr. Murray exceeded my expectations and stood out above the other doctors both as a surgeon and in his ability to connect with his patients.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Great bedside manner. Very thorough explaining my problem and the plan for surgery. Outstanding results after surgery on my L4-L5 level in my low back.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I had surgery and got back to work 2 weeks later. I recovered much faster than I had expected. If you need spine surgery Dr. Murray is the best!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

I was living with pain for over a year and now I feel great. Initially I was very hesitant about having any kind of spine surgery, but now I wish I wouldn't have waited so long. Dr. Murray was outstanding...I could not have asked for more.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I had a minimally invasive surgery and went home the next day and all of the pain that I had in my legs and back was gone! Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Excellent bedside manner! Able to explain my problem clearly and in a way that I could understand. I had surgery and am very happy with the result!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I went to see Dr. Murray after a friend of mine told me about him. She said that he was not only an outstanding surgeon but that he took the time to listen, and explain all of the options. The bar was very high when I went to see him, and he exceeded it! He explained my problem and then we worked out a plan together to help get me back to the activities that I love as soon as possible with a minimally invasive surgery. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Michael R. Murray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2007)