You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Hakimi

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I cannot stand it when dentists are rough and talk when they are working on your mouth. My gums bleed easily and so going to the dentist has always been uncomfortable for me. I am so thankful I found Dr. Hakimi he really understood my issues and helped me plan to improve my gum health and over oral hygiene. This offices offers so much more than regular dentistry, they have amazing specialty services and I recommend them to all my friends. I have friends that have gone to see Dr. Hakimi and are now regular patients just like me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

The best there is! I always have a great experience whenever I visit. I make sure to keep my regular cleanings every six months and the office staff is great. They are nice, efficient and very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I am in my late fifties and had ok teeth from childhood. My parents thought braces were not a priority for me because of the extra expense. Now I was ready to take charge of my own dentistry. I went to Dr. Hakimi for invisaline, He was so kind. He sat and talked with me about my options and never rushed me or pressured me. I decided to go for it and the results are great and the entire process is easy and virtually painless.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

So I was going here for dental surgery. I needed to go under anesthesia and I started to panic. I had traumatic experiences as a kid and thankfully Dr. Hakimi understands. He offers sedation dentistry for those patients like me who as adults still do not like going to the dentist. This procedure begins at home where you take a pill to relax. Then you are escorted to the office by a member of the Hakimi team and accompanied to a comfortable room and rapped in a nice big blanket. I was so relaxed I did not even notice when it was going on and when it was over I was escorted back home. The relaxation lasts about six hours and you can take minor pain medication after if needed, but I was able to sleep and this was the best dentist visit of my life. I am thankful to have a dentist who truly cares.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Customer service is the main priority here. Dr. Hakimi and his staff really care about their clients and whenever I am there I feel welcome and appreciated. When I first started I really liked how they do patient education and explain all their procedure and give information on general dental care. Dr. Hakimi is the only dentist I will go to and all my friends and family have switched to him too, and are so happy they did!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Hakimi is the best! His gentle manner and excellent skills are the perfect combination for what I had, a root canal. His assistant, Alisha, is so knowledgeable at her job she was ready for his next procedure before he had the need or opportunity to ask, and they are both very cool people too, and the music that I asked for through "Pandora's" were songs Alisha also knew by heart and relaxed me so much I nodded off and slept quite a few times for a little each time. And this was for a 'root canal.' I felt pain for a total of about one second, which Dr. Hakimi took away with more Novocaine. This was my second root canal, and I'm planning to get my third and last within a few weeks. Thank you, Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

I went to have some minor work done. I was hoping to put it off, but I have heard wonderful things about Dr. Hakimi and knew I had to go in. My entire experience was great and best of all it was painless. I usually feel the numbing lasts long after I go home, but not this time. The doctor was so professional and I felt comfortable throughout the experience. Dr. Hakimi changed the way I view dentists.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I visited Westlake Smile Design to seal some old cavities I had and were driving me crazy. I really liked the results so I decided to have some other cosmetic procedures done. My insurance covered most of the treatment so I was really happy for that. The Dr is an excellent dentist and I will definitely visit him again for any dental treatment I decide to do in the future.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

United Concordia
  • United Healthcare Dental
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As an active member of the LGBT community Dr. Hakimi fully understands our special needs and how to deal with AIDS and hypatitus paitients."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot stand it when dentists are rough and talk when they are working on your mouth. My gums bleed easily and so going to the dentist has always been uncomfo..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great office. Dr. Hakimi is the best there is. I will definitely visit him again for any dental treatment I decide to do in the future. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best there is! I always have a great experience whenever I visit. I make sure to keep my regular cleanings every six months and the office staff is great. T..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in my late fifties and had ok teeth from childhood. My parents thought braces were not a priority for me because of the extra expense. Now I was ready to t..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So I was going here for dental surgery. I needed to go under anesthesia and I started to panic. I had traumatic experiences as a kid and thankfully Dr. Hakimi u..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Customer service is the main priority here. Dr. Hakimi and his staff really care about their clients and whenever I am there I feel welcome and appreciated. Whe..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hakimi is the best! His gentle manner and excellent skills are the perfect combination for what I had, a root canal. His assistant, Alisha, is so knowledgea..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to have some minor work done. I was hoping to put it off, but I have heard wonderful things about Dr. Hakimi and knew I had to go in. My entire experienc..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Westlake Smile Design to seal some old cavities I had and were driving me crazy. I really liked the results so I decided to have some other cosmetic p..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Hakimi for many years now. I must say he is a painless dentist."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff was very friendly, made me feel comfortable and welcome. Doctor was great; made sure I understood everything going on. Also while getting fillings, the do..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Going to Westlake Smile Design was the best decision I have ever made. I have a beautiful smile thanks to Dr. Hakimi’s excellent work. I used to have decay in m..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My teeth were very sensitive and I suffered from a lot of pain. I went to Westlake Smile Design and Dr. Hakimi where I received Root Canal Therapy. I like going..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the time I called to make my appointment to the time I left the office after my first visit, this place was fantastic. Dr Hakimi himself was terrific. Ev..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm writing this review on behalf of my dad. He used to have some really bad teeth, and at 64 they were not getting any better (he neglected them for years). My..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The DR was very knowledgeable and welcoming... I am a new patient and have a hard time finding a Dentist that I like. He did an amazing job with the work on my ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was friendly, caring, and non-judgmental. Would recommend him!!!"

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome! I like that he explains everything in detail and goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable."

September 15, 2014