Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Donaldson

Maybe I am unusual, but I went to see Dr. Donaldson about a wart on my foot. He froze it (ouch), but it didn't go away. Next visit, he froze it again (ouch), but it didn't go away. Next visit, he used a laser (Ouch), but it didn't go away. Next visit, he froze it AND used a laser (OUCH). He said that if this didn't do the trick he wasn't sure what to do next. After four visits over a number of months, the wart is still on my foot. Time to try a different doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I had a list of minor skins problems ranging from warts that wouldn't go away to skin tags to acne type issues and a rash. He was easy to talk to and helped me by freezing off unwanted warts/skin tags and recommending facial cleansers and creams. I'm very happy with the results. My skin looks and feels great.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

This Doctor explained everything procedure he was preforming on me, and why he was doing so. He came up with a plan to take care of all the problem spots on my face in three visits. This included freezing the most problem spots and then using a blue light treatment to take care of the rest of the less problem areas. then a final follow up of the possible remaining areas that were still present. I learned more about my skin problems from Dr. donaldson in 15 minutes than I had learned in 6 visits from other doctors. I highly reccommend him and will keep singing his good qualities.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Donaldson is the most personable doctor I've ever gone too. He also helped get rid of warts other doctors haven't been able to get rid of.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Mark L. Donaldson's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

AARP