Ratings for Dr. Jessica Gorgo

Dr. Gorgo is a smart, sensitive and very dedicated psychiatrist. She listens intently and posses a razor sharp memory. Her connections are honest, accurate, insightful and often profound. To ensure that I got the best care possible she went the extra mile for me more times than I can remember. She made a real difference in my life by giving me the tools to recover my mental health. Anyone under her care is in excellent hands and is quite lucky to boot!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Gorgo is a compassionate, caring, insightful doctor who always goes the extra mile for her patients. I have spoken to other patients of Dr. Gorgo and they all feel like I feel about her- she is a one in a million- the rare kind of doctor who has it all. She listens, remembers what you say and the main cast of characters in your life and makes sharp connections. She can push and challenge your thinking but is also able to be an empathetic, gentle support when needed. If you are lucky enough to be her patient, get ready for your life to change for the better.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012