Ratings for Dr. Bryan E. Bruns

Since 1998. The best period! Go pound Sand if you don't like him!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I saw Dr Brian Bruns in 1996 and I will mention HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR THAT I have had, very honest, caring, compassionate and trustworthy. I am coming back due to the corruptness of doctors who lie on their paperwork for medical billing. I highly recommend Dr. Bruns.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Bruns is extremely knowledgeable in his field and pharmacology. He is willing to listen and let you be involved in determining what medication & treatment you should have, unlike many doctors. Dr. Bruns goes the extra mile. I highly recommend him. It is a pleasure to deal with his secretary Barbara.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Very nice and knowledgeable doctor. His office doesn't have view of the ocean, in case you read the previous review, it's in a tall office building and they don't validate parking. It's always a pleasant surprise to find a psychiatrist with personality who knows his "stuff". The doctor's secretary, Barbara, is very nice and funny too.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

Super snazzy neighborhood (La Jolla) with killer view of ocean. He gave me an odd look when I commented on the stunning view. In stark contrast the waiting room was a tiny dingy little closet, very very weird. Anyway, we got through the initial introductions and of course I was nervous, but he didn't seem to make an attempt to help me trust him with my feelings etc. I ended up feeling totally deflated and disappointed and worse than when I went there. It's worth it to skip this one and keep on looking.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Bruns is a GREAT doctor! I've been seeing him for years and he is extremely compassionate and helpful. I HIGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Very knowledgeable,compassionate and professional. Took my insurance with no problem!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Helps you get whatever you need. But the guy doesn't take insurance, for whatever reasons. Funky personality, but if you can put up with him, he prescribes anything you desire.

Submitted October 31, 2004

Dr. Bryan E. Bruns's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Ameritas