Ratings for Dr. Laurie M. Pozun

Dr. Pozun is a highly qualified doctor who maintains her knowledge of medicine, symptoms, and treatment. She is genuinely concerned about resolving any medical issues, and is very easy to talk to. Additionally, she listens well and adjusts her medical approach based on your feedback. To top it off she is also a beautiful woman and is very kind.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Good doctor in general, however lifescape medical is not a well run establishment. They mess up on perscriptions consistently, and by consistently I mean every time I need a refill! Some of the people who work at lifescape are also not all that friendly. It's a nice facility however, good location,and aesthetically pleasing. I have never had a problem with the Doctor herself however, she is kind, and very knowledgeable. She is always on time, no long waits in the waiting room. However if like me you need refills on perscriptions make sure you look at the perscription form before you leave the office!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Pozen is a wonderful doctor. Very up-to-date, careful in her treatment, warm and friendly, and patient. The facility is extremely nice and easy to get to. The support staff is always friendly, greets me by name, and works very hard.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Great service. Warm and friendly. Very knowledgeable. Called the next day to follow-up and see how I was doing. A credit to her profession.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

Dr. Pozen and LifeScape are a pleasure. Excellent medical care and service. To the extent I have ever had issues, they have always originated with my insurance company and not the medical practice. Frankly, I think the world would be better off if the insurance companies got out of primary care and simply let these doctors do their job.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Ok, I'm a teenager and I only went to see the doctor because my mother insisted. But doctor Pozun is so cool! She's super nice, looks like a model, and works in this gorgeous office. She spent a lot of time talking with me alone (no parents) and treated me like an adult. She wanted to know about me but never judged me. Anyway, I don't know what else to say other than that I really liked her.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

outstanding doctor. very thorough and prompt. can generally see me within a day of the time i call for an appointment and almost always within five minutes of the time i enter the office. wonderful facility and support staff. i also hear great things about the other physicians in the practice.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

Pleasant, on-time, and very knowledgable. Amazing facility and support staff. Dr. Pozun and LifeScape know how to do medicine the way it should be done.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Clear, direct and thoughtful. Orders benchmark tests on conditions that may change over time, and monitors progress statistically.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2006

Dr. Laurie M. Pozun's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)