Ratings for Dr. John D. BECK

I visited Dr. Beck after neglecting an injury to my hand for several months. He was very patient with me and never once gave me the "you must be kidding me" look I was expecting! He was very clear when showing me x-rays and explaining what was wrong. He has a good bedside manner and clearly knows what he's doing. I will certainly go back to him if needed, and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I am so grateful to have met and been treated by Dr. Beck. Not only did he spend as much time with me as I needed to answer all my questions about my surgery and explain the details of the procedure, but I felt that he truly cared about me as a person. He called me often after the procedure just to check up and make sure things were OK. He communicated well with my primary care doctor to let him know of everything that was going on with my orthopedic care. He was very thorough in our post operative visits, again spending the time I needed to discuss my care. The wrist I had surgery on, which was previously my bad wrist, now has better function than my "good" wrist! I was so impressed by his care from beginning to end. I would trust him with any member of my family and highly recommend him to others looking for a physician that not only treats the injury, but treats the whole patient.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I found Dr.Beck to be very professional, friendly, caring and knowledgeable in the treatment of tendonitis in my wrist. He also diagnosed another condition (trigger finger) in that same hand. He took the time to explain the diagnosis, along with the immediate and future treatment options. I was very pleased with the quality of my visit. My wrist is now pain free!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. John D. BECK's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA