Ratings for Dr. Jason Tung

I do not understand the low rating listed below, nor the comment that Dr. Tung was not personable. I have a history of papilledema due to pseudotumor cerebri diagnosed in adolescence, so he paid exceptional attention to my visual field and retinal photograph results. Everything was fine, and he calmed my (significant) anxiety by showing and telling me how and why it was fine. I left assured that my eyes were healthy, and the only reason I was having visual symptoms was that my prescription in one eye had changed. I highly recommend Dr. Tung.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I don't understand the low rating the first person gave. We were not rushed. He was very concerned with special conditions my daughter had and offered suggestions that no other Dr. has.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Terrible experience especially with children and a highly in-personable human being. Treated quickly and without concern and "discarded" as fast as possible. It's just like a "gas station", pump and go.

Submitted September 22, 2014

The most thorough eye exam I've received. I'm loving my contacts from Dr. Jason Tung. He is a great optometrist and a wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011