Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(24)

"Clinic and staff were pleasant, very short wait and convenient online communication sys..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Lian A. Mack

I think that Dr. Mack deserves a glowing review! She has exceeded all of my expectations! I have been to a few dermatologists over the years, and never really felt they they spent much time with me at all. They rushed through skin screenings, and took biopsies left and right without explanation, and left me confused time and time again. Dr. Mack is the exact opposite of this! He skin cancer screening was thorough, she explained everything she was doing, and she called me personally with test results - not something that many doctors do these days. I just had my second visit with her yesterday to have a pre-cancerous spot removed. I was scared, but she took me through all my options in detail, and more than anything made me feel safe and calm during the whole procedure, which was surprisingly quick, easy, and painless! I highly recommend Dr. Mack and Chelsea Skin and Laser and will continue visiting this office for all skin related issues.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Wonderful bedside manner, articulate. Definitely took the time to explain things to me. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Dr. Sorhaindo is very nice. However, I felt like she was so much in a hurry and didnt have time to talk to me more about the history of my sensitive issue of my skin. She concluded my case upon looking at it for less than 10 seconds and didnt have time to listen that the prescription she's giving me is not far from what i have been prescribed during so many years that I have been suffering from the same problem. She seems nice and knowledgeable but I am now thinking of just seeing another doctor who will make me feel that he/she really cares. She may not have intended to make me feel that way but unfortunately, I did...especially i'm now getting emotionally affected by my persistent problem with my skin.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr Sorhaindo was very helpful and knowledgable. She took her time with me and I didn't feel rushed. After my appt. she did a skin consult with me and was able to suggest great products and regimines for me. I came back a later date and had Botox, fillers, and laser hair removal done. I love the results. I have recommended her to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Sorhaindo for a few months now, and I think she is a wonderful Doctor, bottom line if your late to your appointments, you shouldn't be seen. If the doctor is running late then every one will have a problem with that.It's not fair to other patients that people are late to their office appointments and expect to be seen. I strongly recommend Dr. Sorhaindo, she is absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Terrible experience. Had a 1:35 PM Friday appointment -hit traffic on way. Called the office at 1:25 to say I might be 5 minutes late. Was informed I had a 15 minute grace period, could arrive as late as 1:50. Arrived at check in counter at 1:40 -5 min late. I was informed the doctor couldn't see my son, even though there were two other patients in the office who the doctor DID see - one was 20 minutes late for a 1:15 appointment, the other was exactly on time for a 1:50 appointment. This was a Friday afternoon - all Dermatology offices closed all weekend - next available appointment the following Tuesday. So I used 1/2 day of vacation just to take my son to this doctor, whose doesn't follow her own policy. This is exceedingly rude behavior and unacceptable. Whatever medical talent this dr has is outweighed by the rudeness and non-professional attitude she exhibits. I would recommend seeing ANY of the other area dermatologists, rather than being treated disrespectfully by Sorhaindo

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Sorhaindo was very knowledgable. She was patient and caring. I would strongly reccommend her to anyone looking for a quality dematologist.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Dr. Lian A. Mack's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lian Mack is a board-certified dermatologist with a reputation for listening carefully to her patients and answering their questions clearly and thoroughly. Her practice in Gramercy Park is modern and serene. Patients love her calm approach and her ability to customize treatments for their skin’s specific needs. She is an expert in cosmetic, medical, and surgical anti-aging treatments and in the specific needs of patients with skin of color.

• Weill Cornell Medical College (Grad. 2006)

• BCBS Florida