You may also like

Rate Dr. Zachariah M. Deyoung

Dr. Zachariah M. Deyoung's Ratings

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen, its always come back in a few weeks (money hungry) will not recommend him at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Deyoung has been my Dr. for over a year and every time I visit, he is thorough and polite. He shows concern, and I feel comfortable taking my son to him when our family doctor isn't available.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2822991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

I found Dr. Deyoung to be very thorough and confident, After moving from downstate and needing a new doctor. I'm glad I found him. I like the fact that he does not give out drugs without a very good reason.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

He's quick to judge. Doesn't even look at your past or drug test you, yet throws up the red flag like a proud, Islamic extremest. Thanks for making my straight and narrow wife cry, Douche.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

He was very thorough. He made sure to only keep me on treatments that were safe and indicated for my condition. The person writing the comments below is obviously a drug seeker and should be ignored.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][214444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Well,I think he is a nice man with the abilities to help a lot of people. I went to him becuse my last doctor and I did see eye to eye on things. The staff and the doctor have been great! Thanks for all your help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][214443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

I made an appointment with Dr. DeYoung because my doctor relocated too far for me to drive. Today's initial appointment should have been basic. Go over history and past/present meds, concerns etc. Dr. DeYoung first approached me in the exam room with a leaflet about obtaining pain medication fraudulently and a printout of doctors I'd seen in last yr. Obviously I was confused. After humiliating me with that paper and drilling me about the 12 Vicodin and penicillin I received at the ER almost 1 mo prior due to an abscessed tooth, he then realized that I was NOT seeking pain meds. In fact I made this appointment to see him almost two months ago. after going over my history, he then tells me that he does not have the training or education to treat me and prescribe the 4 medications I was prescribed by my previous doctor! He's an MD....that should have been sufficient training to do so. He rubbed me the wrong way. $188 for todays office visit to establish as new patient. Appalled & hurt.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][214445].votes_count ]]