Ratings for Dr. Jason C. Saillant

My son had punctured his arm through the skin which required emergency surgery and we were lucky enough to have Dr. Saillant. After surgery with 2 plates and rehab he was able to regain functionality of 3 fingers and back playing football. Dr. Saillant and his staff have a way of making you feel taken care of my son's results were better than expected.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Saillant performed a proximal row carpectomy on my right wrist. Arthritis had set in as the result of an old injury. His kindness & professionalism were immediately apparent during our initial consultation, making my decision to elect surgery far easier. With a successful outcome behind me, I can't recommend Dr. Saillant & his wonderful secretary Shelley highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr Saillant repaired a broken bone in my arm that resulted from a fall. All went very well with the surgery. The staff at the practice and at LMH were all friendly and helpful. Dr Saillant and Shelly (who arranges everything) were terrific.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. Saillant & his Secretary Shelly are Awesome!! He's done several Surgeries on both my Hands. All my Surgeries went very well. He's very Pleasant & easy to Talk too.. Great bed side manner. Explains everything, so that You Understand. Very knowledgeable. Nice to look at ☺ He's #1 in my Book. I Highly recommend him..

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr.Saillant did a great work in fixing my fracture in one of the fingers, I consulted with him wednesday and he wanted to do a surgery in two days. Surgery went very well and I had got my motion back after lot of therapy. Very smooth approach and recovery.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Saillant listened to me and always had time to thoroughly explain my condition and gave me great detail on what options I had. I've fully recovered from my hand surgery and I'd highly recommend him to anyone in need of a great hand surgeon! He and his staff exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Saillant explained my injury in detail, the treatment options and told me the good and bad. He gave me exercises to improve my elbow pain. Great bedside manner! Highly recommend for your hand and upper extremity issue.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Listens to his patients!!! Much more than I can say for the first person I saw. Thanks for making my hand perfects again.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

An amazing hand surgeon. I broke my hand the Sunday before Thanksgiving and he had me in for surgery by that Wednesday. Extremely professional and thorough. I have full use of my hand and no pain and my scar is barely noticeable.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Sailant. He is simply amazing! Besides his professional qualities, he is extremely friendly and has great personality. Would definitely recommend him to friends and family members.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Jason C. Saillant's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Saillant went to Boston College where he graduated Cum Lade. Following this he attended Tufts University School of Medicine where he earned his medical degree and was elected into the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) medical honor society. He subsequently stayed in Boston to complete his internship in general surgery and his residency in Orthopaedic surgery at Tufts Medical Center. Having developed a strong interest in hand surgery during his residency, Dr. Saillant went on to pursue specialized training. He moved to Philadelphia to complete this training through The Philadelphia Hand Center/Thomas Jefferson University Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Fellowship program. As part of this fellowship training, Dr. Saillant also gained pediatric hand surgery experience at Shriners Hospital for Children. Dr. Saillant has been active academically contributing to Orthopaedic literature in the form of peer reviewed journals and book chapters. In addition, he has had his research presented at numerous meetings on a national level. Continued involvement with the American Society of Surgery of the Hand and the American Society for Hand Surgery has allowed Dr. Saillant to evolve as a surgeon and provide his patients with the latest advancements and treatment options.

• English