Dr. Jason C. Saillant

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason C. Saillant

Dr Saillant repaired a broken bone in my arm that resulted from a fall. All went very well with the surgery. The staff at the practice and at LMH were all friendly and helpful. Dr Saillant and Shelly (who arranges everything) were terrific.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. Saillant & his Secretary Shelly are Awesome!! He's done several Surgeries on both my Hands. All my Surgeries went very well. He's very Pleasant & easy to Talk too.. Great bed side manner. Explains everything, so that You Understand. Very knowledgeable. Nice to look at ☺ He's #1 in my Book. I Highly recommend him..

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr.Saillant did a great work in fixing my fracture in one of the fingers, I consulted with him wednesday and he wanted to do a surgery in two days. Surgery went very well and I had got my motion back after lot of therapy. Very smooth approach and recovery.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Saillant listened to me and always had time to thoroughly explain my condition and gave me great detail on what options I had. I've fully recovered from my hand surgery and I'd highly recommend him to anyone in need of a great hand surgeon! He and his staff exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Saillant explained my injury in detail, the treatment options and told me the good and bad. He gave me exercises to improve my elbow pain. Great bedside manner! Highly recommend for your hand and upper extremity issue.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Listens to his patients!!! Much more than I can say for the first person I saw. Thanks for making my hand perfects again.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

An amazing hand surgeon. I broke my hand the Sunday before Thanksgiving and he had me in for surgery by that Wednesday. Extremely professional and thorough. I have full use of my hand and no pain and my scar is barely noticeable.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Sailant. He is simply amazing! Besides his professional qualities, he is extremely friendly and has great personality. Would definitely recommend him to friends and family members.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr.J had me convinced from the first visit, that I came to the right place. He and his staff's professionalism was and is exceptional. He understood that I use my hands in my profession and needed my right wrist to stop hurting. I couldn't shake hands without extreme pain , due to a cyst and crack on my ulna, and that limited my capability as an auto technician. Less than three months after surgery , I am back to work with no noticable discomfort or pain. My only wish is that I can be as good in my field as he is in his...thanx doc!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr . Saillant performed what I considered minor surgery to remove a benign cyst inside one of my fingers that was pressing on a nerve. Although it was minor in my opinion, Dr. Saillant treated me with the same respect, courtesy and concern as a patient with a major issue, and was completely patient with my questions, answering them fully. From the initial visit, through the surgery and the post-op visits, he was brilliant and caring and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Jason C. Saillant's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Saillant went to Boston College where he graduated Cum Lade. Following this he attended Tufts University School of Medicine where he earned his medical degree and was elected into the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) medical honor society. He subsequently stayed in Boston to complete his internship in general surgery and his residency in Orthopaedic surgery at Tufts Medical Center. Having developed a strong interest in hand surgery during his residency, Dr. Saillant went on to pursue specialized training. He moved to Philadelphia to complete this training through The Philadelphia Hand Center/Thomas Jefferson University Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery Fellowship program. As part of this fellowship training, Dr. Saillant also gained pediatric hand surgery experience at Shriners Hospital for Children. Dr. Saillant has been active academically contributing to Orthopaedic literature in the form of peer reviewed journals and book chapters. In addition, he has had his research presented at numerous meetings on a national level. Continued involvement with the American Society of Surgery of the Hand and the American Society for Hand Surgery has allowed Dr. Saillant to evolve as a surgeon and provide his patients with the latest advancements and treatment options.

• English