Ratings for Dr. Santa D'Alessio

The most unprofessional experience I have ever had at a physician's office. Two other doctors have confirmed her diagnosis was incorrect. She was rude, I was in that office for over three hours with no testing (the test I was scheduled for was not performed because nobody was present to do it). I see she has some wonderful ratings, maybe I caught them on a really bad day, but will not be returning to find out.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Rare to find a doctor who really takes a minute to actually listen to you. She and her staff organized my care and appointments, which was above my expectations.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Love my doctor!! The best ! So happy I found my way to this office. Thank you for saving my life ! Staff is just as great!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Fantastic Doctor! Takes the time to review the patients history and articulates the findings and course of treatment with a positive attitude. Paul

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Excellent doctor, offers suggestions, new info on medicines, treatments and how to cope with illness. Makes sure I get a flu shot!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

She volunteered to fill out paperwork for my Dad's Hoveround chair...great bedside manner and excellent treatment. Lynn for Zane Barker

flag | Submitted October 25, 2006