Ratings for Dr. Aimee L. Carr

Dr. Carr & her nurse Karen literally saved my life. Without any prior experience with me, only the information Dr. Lightfoot had been able relay in a brief phone call, Dr. Carr adjusted her schedule to perform an emergency procedure on me. The first time I met Dr. Carr in person I was in the Baylor-Garland ER, having received multiple doses of pain meds, & obviously scared. She immediately put my mind at ease & clearly explained what was & wasn't going to happen that day. She saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

She has canceled my wife's appointment two months in a row. They never set us up with an alternative appointment...we have to start over. I have no use for this doctor. My wife may have serious problems...but wre will never know...because this doctor keeps cancelling her appointments. I don't cancel my commitments...I honor them. I think this doctor might start honoring hers.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Worst experience I've ever had at a doctor. Completely rude and not compassionate at all. Nurse was so rude. Sent me for expensive tests (CT and sono) and never gave me results. I had to get my PCP to give me a referral for another urologist. After telling others about my horrible experience, I learned that a few others in Rockwall have had the same experience there. My fault for not researching her before I went. Do not go to that office!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Aimee L. Carr's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Commercial Insurance Company