Ratings for Dr. Malery Shashidhara

My name is John A. Fellabaum and my GP Dr. Christina Mehriary sent me to him for a long over due colonoscopy. I live in Sarasota and own a small business. When I arrived his wonderful staff had me filled out on paper work quickly with a smile. I do not think I had time to open my magazine before my name was called. The Dr. and I went over the procedure in great detail and I very quickly knew I was in the hands of a highly skilled surgeon. I came back a week later to their clinic and was once again impressed . It wasn't to large but also large enough to house state of the art equipment and several beds if needed and surgery rooms. The intake nurses were pleasant and very professional. I was in a gown and being rolled into surgery in less than twenty minutes. I was in the room turning on my side positioning while chatting about the procedure and I woke up with Dr. Shashidhara next to me in the room. He said there were only two small polyps and everything went well. I thanked him for his service and being there to give me the results of the procedure. My wife was waiting in our car as they rolled me out. The entire procedure took an hour. The next day Dr. Shashidhara called with the results of the test on the polyps and said they were benign. No long wait for days like other hospitals and staff. This group of professionals and surgeon are the Gold Standard inn medical care if I have ever seen it. I have seen several surgery centers in the last year with back issue, gall bladder removal, hernia patch, etc,,, I will try to go to this Dr. for any surgeries if needed in the future. I was lucky to cross paths with this Dr.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. "Shossy" as he is called was THE WORST, Absolute WORST Doctor I've ever met, and at this point I am a professional Patient! He refused to do a colonoscopy "because I had one done three years earlier that was fine"....I went there in SEVERE pain in my colon. He disregarded CAT scan findings and turns out, 2 Doc's later, I had Polyps AND Diverticulitis! What a lousy human being and "HORROR"ABLE Doctor. If you had him before, you better see another Doctor to re-examine what he probably missed, overlooked and misdiagnoised!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2006

Dr. Malery Shashidhara's Credentials

• Bangalore Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1983)