Ratings for Dr. Armin M. Tehrany, M.D.

Dr. Tehrany replaced my torn ACL and repaired my MCL. I chose b/t Dr. Tehrany & a highly recommended HSS surgeon that 6 months previously replaced a torn ACL for a close friend. I chose Dr. Tehrany because his practice was more intimate and the surgery, the operating facilities and the forthcoming recovery all appeared bespoke and personalized with a staff and supporting organizations focused on my personal needs and recovery. I am elated with the results that Dr. Tehrany and his Team delivered. My surgery was as positive an experience as surgery could/can be. The facilities were fantastic and there were no long wait times. My scars are incredibly small versus my expectations. Overall, the experience was better than anticipated in terms of the quality of the medical care and the follow on support. Dr. Tehrany's Team provides a level of personal care that other practices are not capable of delivering due to their respective size. Now, I'm not sure if all/any of this can be attributed to Dr. Tehrany and his Team, but my recovery has been UNBELIEVABLY FAST. Today is 2 weeks post surgery to the day. I walked from Grand Central to my office without crutches simply using the knee brace. My knee flexes to 105 degrees. I am not in pain. I am sleeping through the night sans brace as of last night. My dedicated Physical Therapist claims my recovery is "ahead of schedule." By comparison, my close friend who went to HSS for her ACL/MCL didn't reach this stage of recovery until week 5 post operation. Is my more rapid recovery because I chose to go with Dr. Tehrany and his Team or is it luck or some other circumstance? I don't know. But, my good friend is an accomplished tri-athlete who took her post surgery PT and recovery activities seriously - and I'm in a heck of a lot better shape than she was in at similar post surgery periods. For those who are looking for a bespoke and personal care plan I unequivocally recommend Dr. Armin Tehrany and his outstanding Team for your ACL needs. S. Phillips

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Tehrani and his team were the best set of doctors I ever dealt with. He and all his staff were always very courteous and kind. Their level of professionalism is unmatched. He came highly recommended and I was not disappointed. Thank you all for all you've done!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr. Tehrany and his staff are great. very professional and courteous. I had my rotator cuff on my left shoulder repaired. Dr Tehrany did a awesome job . I'm back to normal and feel great. I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

Dr. Tehrany and his team treated my torn meniscus with the utmost professionalism and care. Any questions I had regarding the injury, or the surgery, were answered promptly. After the surgery, I received follow-up phone calls to determine my well being. Also, the offices where I had my first appointment and where the surgery took place, were clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Tehrany's practice to anyone. I truly want to thank Dr. Tehrany and his staff for putting my worries at ease.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Tehrany and his staff - they are simply wonderful! I had a torn meniscus and I was in constant pain before Dr. Tehrany performed surgery. Now it has never felt better. From my initial consultation to surgery to post op - I felt informed and comfortable every step of the way. Everything was thoroughly explained to me and my every question answered. I had minimal discomfort after the surgery and my recovery time was short with little pain. After surgery, I received calls from the office on how I was feeling and how I was doing in the healing process. His great office staff only added to the experience. Everyone was friendly, polite, and helpful from reception to scheduling! I highly recommend Dr. Tehrany!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Everything was amazing from the moment I walked in for a consult to the moment I walked out with my sling on. I went in with shoulder problems, unsure if I would need surgery, and sure enough I did. When I walked in I felt the confidence within the whole staff and knew I was in the right hands. I was so confident in the staff that I wasn't even nervous for my shoulder surgery, and it was my first surgery. I went home the same day, as expected, but the days following the surgery I would get calls at home asking how I was and how I was doing with my healing process and I was very appreciative of that. Now three months later, its like I didn't even have a shoulder problem to begin with. I will always be thankful for Dr. Tehrany and his team for fixing my shoulder.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Thanks to these amazing folks, I reclaimed the pain-free, active life I'd been missing.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr Tehrany and his staff were awesome. The moment I walked into his office I felt welcomed. I was introduced to everyone in the office. Anything you need they are there for you every step of the way. I highly recommend Dr Tehrany and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Dr.Tehrany is the best knowledgeable doctor. I am completely satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I used Dr Tehrany for rotator cuff repair of my right shoulder in January. It is now June and I am completely healed and very happy with the way the surgery went. I had minimal discomfort after the surgery and wish I had done it much sooner, knowing what I know now. I would highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Armin M. Tehrany, M.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Armin Tehrany is a top New York orthopedic surgeon and founder of Manhattan Orthopedic Care. Dr. Tehrany specializes in minimally invasive surgery of the shoulder and knee, including rotator cuff repair and dislocation repair in the shoulder, as well as meniscus repair and ligament reconstruction in the knee.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Persian

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• Frozen Shoulder Treatment