Ratings for Dr. Kimberly A. Brey

i liked this lady cause she made me work till the last day of my pregnancy lol.but i never had no problems with her or her staff they are real cool.and they make sure u and ur baby are ok till its time.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

She's a very kind and helpful OB. Always concerned with answering my questions and making sure I understand her answer thoroughly. I'm glad to have her delivering my child.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

She is a great OB! She takes the time just to ask how you are. She notices when you look tired, she isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks may happen, and the last two appointments she actually made it into the room before her nurse could even get my blood pressure. Very polite and wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I was sent to her as a specialist due to some issues I am currently having. I was completely blown off by this woman and treated as if there was nothing really wrong with me. Then she recommended some new medication that has barely been tested. Honestly, she is just a doctor there to help out the pharmaceutical companies, not the patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Kimberly A. Brey's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Avmed