Dr. Nadeem H. Fatteh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nadeem H. Fatteh

Dr fatteh is the nicest joung man I ever had to deal with he is very caring he listens to you all around very nice thank you dr fatteh for giving me my eyesight back

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I have been a patient since 2014 when I suffered a CRVO. I have received exceptional care and was so fortunate they were the only office who would see me on an emergency basis when I needed it. I came here by accident, but couldn't have chosen a better eye care professional.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Very pleasant; knowledgeable; punctual; helpful!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Fatteh was very professional with his care and examination of my eyes. He truly cares about his patients and has great insight on how to make sure his patients can have comfort with there vision after your visit. I recommend him to anybody that is having any sort of issues with their vision because he will take great care of you. He does look young but he is very knowledgeable about his profession.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I have had my eyes checked multiple times by Dr. Fatteh and i have no complaints. He is thorough, he answers my questions, and he has been able to provide great insight into how to care for my eyes as i get older. Do not let his youthful appearance fool you, he has had excellent training and has very good experience.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Fatteh gave me fully dilated ophthalmological eye exam. He was professional, punctual, knowledgable and answered my questions to my satisfaction. He also gave me prescription for bifocals that I can see well with. I have no complains. He is an amazing physician.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

Dr. Nadeem H. Fatteh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and raised in Augusta, ​Dr. Fatteh attended the University of Georgia and completed ​his medical school and residency training in ophthalmology at Medical College of Georgia. ​He​ moved to Ann Arbor, Michigan for ​a fellowship in corneal disease and refractive surgery. After practicing in southeast Michigan for two years, ​Dr. Fatteh and his wife decided to move back home to Augusta. ​His father, ​Dr. ​Hasan Fatteh, opened Horizon Eye Center in 1999 and has built a practice based on commitment to patients and excellence in eye care. ​Dr. Nadeem Fatteh joined Horizon Eye Center in August 2015, and ​he ​hope​s​ to continue its tradition of providing comprehensive eye care for the family. When ​he's not at the office, ​he can likely ​be found​ ​at a local tennis court or watching Falcons football.

• Hindi
  • Urdu
  • Spanish

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2008)

HealthFirst