Ratings for Dr. Melissa J. Cartagena

She is absolutely thorough and experienced. I feel extremely lucky to have come across this dentist. Dr. Cartagena explains step by step while she is working with you, so it's not a wonder throughout the procedure. I will definitely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Took me in immediately, friendly, answered my questions & very gentle on my teeth & gums.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Professional, trustworthy, very gentle, caring, clean office.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I made the switch, not easy but well worth it! The staff scheduled me in and was warm and friendly. Dr. C is very gentle, understanding and operates with a painless pleasant touch. I highly recommend her and this office if you are considering a switch... no brainer.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr.Cartagena for many years and find her to be very gentle and caring. I have a lot of recession with my nerves exposed so I am grateful to find a dentist that can treat me without pain. Just Great! Over the past couple years, I have also had some cosmetic work done. Absolutely love the juvederm and botox.... feel alive and I finally look how I feel.......a lot younger than I am!! Thanks Dr. C.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Nice clean office, Dr Cartagena explains every step she is doing and is a great, gentle, caring dentist.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

As I recently changed dentists after 20 years, I was a bit anxious to start up with a new dentist. My fears were immediately quelled. Dr. Cartagena is caring, patient and extremely knowledgable in her profession. During my treatment,I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Dr. Cartagena was fully focused on all aspects of my visit, such as time, comfort, anxiety and pain. She was fully communicative with me throughout my procedure, which was very calming and assuring, and made for an excellent experience. I highly recommend Dr. Cartagena.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

I had the pleasure of meeting with Dr. Cartagena for a consult and recement of a crown. She was very kind and helpful. She was able to get me in quickly for my appointment. I now use Dr. Cartagena as my family dentist.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013