Ratings for Dr. Aline S. Ketefian

Exceptional physician. I wouldn't go to anyone else, she's the best!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

The journey from infertility to pregnancy is an emotional and uncertain one, so we have been incredibly lucky to have Dr. Aline Ketefian on our side. Hands down, she is the most competent and warm specialist we could ask for. After our initial intake with her, she laid out a treatment plan for us that was compatible with our wishes and modified that plan as new test results came in. During every interaction, she patiently answered our questions, checked in with us to make sure we were comfortable with what was happening, and kept us calm during this stressful process. She inspires a great deal of confidence and has great bedside manners! With her help, we welcomed a beautiful baby boy into this world. We recently returned to Dr. Ketefian to have our second child. My wife needed a more aggressive treatment now that she is at an "advance maternal age". Dr. Ketefian listened to our concerns and explained our options. We are now happily pregnant again, and we are eternally grateful to Dr. Ketefian for our growing family.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I feel very lucky to have had Dr. Ketefian appointed as my infertility doctor, and I can honestly say that I would still feel that way even if I weren't five months pregnant because of her expertise and commitment. Going through the process of trying to become pregnant was incredibly trying and emotional, and Dr. Ketefian was always present, available, and compassionate; she checked on me regularly by email and phone and I always felt that I was important to her, which was so meaningful during such an emotionally trying time. I was also always keenly aware of the fact that she was always considering and incorporating new information as it came up to ensure that my treatment was taking the course that it needed to. I will be a mother for the first time this Spring thanks to Dr. Ketefian, and again - I would be so grateful for her incredible care even without this outcome. I couldn't recommend anyone more highly.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Ketefian is an amazing physician. My wife and I went through a very stressful journey with infertility. We were very blessed and fortunate to have Dr. Ketefian to guide us in this journey. She was so compassionate and sat down with us, very patiently listening to us and answering every question we had about the process. She was honest, easy to talk to, and we trusted her right from the start. She is by far the best doctor we have ever seen. Not only does she have a great bedside manner, but she is also very knowledgable and intelligent. We were ecstatic when we conceived but also sad that we could not continue to be under her care for the rest of the pregnancy. I would recommend Dr. Ketefian to anyone struggling with infertility. She is the best!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Ketefian is by far one of the best doctors I have been lucky enough to have! My wife and I were referred to her in order to conceive our first child. She was kind, courteous and genuine during our consultation and went above and beyond to answer every single question that we had. Also, with conception comes at least 5 doctors appointments. It was always very easy to schedule with her and her office staff were great about being flexible and accommodating since we commuted 60 miles each way to her office. Dr. Ketefian's staff completed all of our paperwork within hours and submitted it to our sperm bank to finalize the process. Dr. Ketefian was honest and transparent during every procedure and when it came down to the actual insemination, we didn't want anyone but her to do it! If she didn't only work in the Endocrinology/Infertility department we would definitely choose her as our OBGYN!!! For anyone looking for an Reproductive Endocrinologist in the LA area, go straight to her. She will do her best and get the job done! We are living proof as we conceived on our first try!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I love Dr Ketefian! She is extremely compassionate, caring, and spends a lot of time explaining everything. I am now going through fertility treatment with her and can't say enough great things about her. You can definitely see she loves her profession. I am not pregnant yet but I am sure with her guidance and care, I will be soon!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr Ketefian is absolutely wonderful. After seeing 2 other fertility doctors, she restored our hope of having a baby. She was extremely thorough and spent plenty of time with us at each visit. She was honest with us about our chances, but was also extremely compassionate. She has a passion for her work that shines through. Thanks to her skills and knowledge, we were able to conceive with IVF and are having our first baby! We cannot be more grateful.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Unprofessional. Unreliable. Lacked compassion. Provides poor quality care. Would not recommend to anyone.

Submitted July 22, 2015