You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Caruso

Dr. Caruso has been my doctor for many years. I needed a kidney surgery and he was the doctor to go. He is one of a kind . I never feel rush with him and every time I see him, he demonstrate nothing but kindness. His waiting time can be a little bit longer, but I understand because he never rushes me out. I am sure, he does the same with all his patients. I personally, can not agree with the other comments about the staff. Janet is very respectful and shows a lot of patience towards us patients. I watch her interact with others and she is always the same. Lindsey, the check out young lady is very helpful and always with a smile. I will always be thankful to Dr. Caruso.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Caruso is a great Dr! However, his staff needs evaluating!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Worst staff I have even seen, made me wait for two hours, black nurse gave me the worst additude and even got into a argument with me telling me she called my name when I never heard my name called. No communication whatsoever. Really sad.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Caruso. He demonstrated concern, a great bedside manor, knowledge and skill in my recent kidney removal. He took the time to answer all my questions, brought in a consulting surgeon to make sure I got the best care possible, and coordinated my care with the cancer specialists, hospital and nephrologist.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Caruso is well known and highly recommended in this area. He is an amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. Here's the catch...you have to overlook his reception staff. Why most facilities don't realize that a good front desk is the key to a good business is beyond me. Maybe he's so busy that he doesn't realize how horrible they really are. Maybe not enough people have complained about them. Not only is the staff not knowledgeable about the practice, but the are uncompassionate and act as if you are inconveniencing them by doing their job. They should also establish a no cell phone policy for the staff. I've read many reviews about Caruso and its a shame that everyone raves about him being an amazing doctor but agree with me on his staff. Don't let them get to you (he'll realize it soon enough-hopefully). It's worth it to go to him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Caruso by my gynecologist due to continuous bladder infections. After many appointments and tests, including a 15K procedure in the hospital, I was told they could not find anything wrong in my bladder and did not know what caused my bladder infections every two months. Sent me home with pills for incontinence, which was not even one of my problems. Gave the pills back and told him thanks…but, no thanks!

Submitted September 17, 2014

shame on him. he was over two hours late for my ninety year old mothers appointment.she was very sick at the time, and she died a few days later. his delay didn't cause my mothers death but..nonetheless, you just don't do that to someone. oh, the doctors always have their excuses for delays...still, it just isn't right. god forbid if they didn't have a patient for an hour...so cram them in and, if they have to wait....so be it. it can be a very sad world...why add headaches to it.

Submitted June 11, 2014

Staff is extremely rude and not doing any favors for Dr. Caruso's bussiness. He is a very good doctor and if I didn't have to deal with Colleen or one other staff member life would be good. Rudest medical office staff I have ever had the unpleasant experience of meeting.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

I go to Dr Caruso every six month for a check up and blood test since my prostate cancer operation. Last appointment in March I left with my script for my blood test. Upon receiving the results Dr Caruso's office called and informed me that they filled the out script wrong and I received a blood test for my thyroid. They sent me back again for the correct test. That was two weeks ago and I have called three times to see if my cancer has come back and have had two rude conversations with his office. The last call I asked to have Dr Caruso call me. Still waiting and don't have the results. How compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Referred by Jupiter Medical Center Emergency Department on weekend to call Dr Caruso. Called for appointment on Monday morning, 4/29/13 and told by his staff that the first available appointment date was 5/30/13, with the possibility that they could work me in sooner. May be a great doc, but be prepared to be patient for an appointment. Since the emergency department physician hooked me up to a bag, temporarily, to urinate into, didn't feel I could wait a month to be looked at. Fortunately, my primary care physician came to the rescue and recommended another urologist that was willing to get me in that afternoon. Note: This form required placing a number rating where a "not applicable" rating is appropriate. Sorry.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Daniel J. Caruso's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Caruso has been my doctor for many years. I needed a kidney surgery and he was the doctor to go. He is one of a kind . I never feel rush with him and eve..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Caruso is a great Dr! However, his staff needs evaluating! "

December 21, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Worst staff I have even seen, made me wait for two hours, black nurse gave me the worst additude and even got into a argument with me telling me she called my n..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Caruso. He demonstrated concern, a great bedside manor, knowledge and skill in my recent kidney removal. He took the time to answ..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Caruso is well known and highly recommended in this area. He is an amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. Here's the catch...you have to overlo..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Caruso by my gynecologist due to continuous bladder infections. After many appointments and tests, including a 15K procedure in the hospi..."

September 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3099961'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014