Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Friedman

I was not as lucky as previous patients who rated here. He performed 2 surgeries and told me my shoulder was 90% healthy. Couldn't give me a reason for ongoing pain. Luckily another ortho. doc. took one look at the x-ray and realized I needed a joint replacement. To this day I can't figure out how he missed this. When the other doc. showed me the xray even I saw the bone on bone. For me not the friendliest, nor much of a talker and I can't ever recall even a smile. I actually dreaded my appts. because I didn't feel totally comfortable with him. Glad he was able to help others.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

To see this great guy, I travel 56 miles there and 56 miles back, bearing in mind that I reside in Livingston where there are tons of Orthopedic Surgeons! - I had previously met Dr. Friedman at Lexus of route 10, where I actually sold him a car. What impressed me about this gentleman at the time of our first encounter was his very honest and laid back approach. His mannerism, when compared with many of "his colleagues" is simply gentle and caring, never giving the impression of rushing the process. In the past 18 months I have visited his office on 4/5 occasions; each time Dr.Friedman has been extremely helpful in diagnosing my problem and more importantly he has always come up with either the right suggestion or the correct remedy. To anyone suffering some kind of sport's injury, I would highly recommend the services of this amazingly calm yet most professional doctor. Wherever you may live, you’ll find that the trip to see Dr. Friedman is definitely worth its while.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Great surgeon, very confidant and considerate, does not rush to judgement, takes time with your case

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Friedman responded immediately on a Sunday morning to my phone call regarding acute pain and muscle spasm.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2007

Dr. Robert L. Friedman's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Phillipsburg, NJ