Ratings for Dr. Kale D. Dittmeyer

Love this doctor! Don't listen to any negative reviews. I'm not crazy about the clinic staff but he's an incredible doctor. He's very courteous and takes ample time to listen to his patients' concerns.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Dittmeyer was recommended to me by several friends. After an unpleasant experience with my gynecologist I made the switch. Dr. Dittmeyer has been by far the best doctor I have ever had. He has never rushed through an appointment and has always been willing to answer any questions. He is kind and makes you feel at ease. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Please whatever you do seek for another doctor!! He is awful and gives you wrong information! His staff is unhelpful as well

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Dittmeyer is a great doctor that saved both my and my son's life after he caught pre-eclampsia. He's articulate, caring, and funny- exactly what you need in a doctor!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dont make the mistake of choosing this doctor or hospital.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Dittmeyer is a great doctor that took very good care of me both before and after delivery.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Dr. Kale D. Dittmeyer's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)