Ratings for Dr. Martin Rothschild

Doctor lied to me - will not recommend this person

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

This doctor has made inappropriate comments regarding a health condition that has been appropriately addressed by another doctor and he tells me that I should be worried and depressed. If he were me he would be afraid of future problems due to this health problem. This doctor in my opinion is one in need of counseling and not act in a passive-aggressive manner and very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

He is knowledgeable and very professional. The wait is not that bad. He is persistent about follow up visits. His secretary is not that helpful. Overall, the doctor is average and does answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

$15 co-pay for visit, $15 for labs. Initial session was long wait (over 90 minutes); follow-ups are about thirty minutes. Basic services, better than not having access to a doctor. He is responsible in monitoring my bloods on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

He made inappropriate comments about my marital status, saying he didn't approve of single women being pregnant, "but that was just him", chuckled when I tried to explain, was completely dismissive, treated me like a child and for all of this I had to wait an hour to see him! I was completely humiliated and hurt by his superior attitude. I would never go to see this doctor again -- EVER. I am in the process of finding another endocrinologist. I have NEVER been treated so poorly by an MD. I wish there was more I could do than complain here. It doesn't seem fair that he gets to sit in judgement of others. All I wanted was his medical opinion, not his moral opinion of my life.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2006

Dr. Martin Rothschild's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1973)

• BCBS Illinois