Ratings for Dr. Kenneth H. Ung

I was not even his patient. I have obstetrical emergency after given birth to my child. He was on the floor during that time, he coming to my aid so quickly and selflessly. I am very greatful for his humanitarian characteristic.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

He is TRULY one of the best Obstetrician in NJ. His surgical skills are awesome. He did my hysterectomy with the new Robotics technique that my other gynecologist unable to perform. He is very humble. He treated everyone with respect.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I am surprised by all of the excellent ratings this doctor has had. I was diagnosed with placenta previa at 17 weeks after having my first bleed and calling him immediately as I thought I was having a miscarriage. He advised me to go to hospital and he would meet me there. He never came to the hospital and I was given an internal by his nurse practioner who was the one who showed up. She gave me an internal which could have killed both me and the baby and told me that the baby was crowing when it was actually my placenta. I ran as fast as I could from the entire practice and the office staff was unprofessional and uncaring.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Ung is very helpful. He takes time to explain procedure or answer any questions or concerns. I go there for last 7 years. I recommend him. M from Plainsboro.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Today was my very first time visiting with Dr. Ung, he was knowledgeable and seem very patience, very helpful and kind. I really like the fact where he earned his education, the University of Penn, Temple University etc, I really love my doctors at the University of Pennsylvania they are very good and anyone that practice there must be as good. Thank you Dr. Ung, for taking me as a new patient and I look forward to being your patient for ever. I like your caring. "Thanks"

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

One of the best physician in NJ. Should be rated ONE of the BEST DOCTOR. Excellent surgical and obstetrical skills.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I have known Dr. ung for over 10 years at L&D (UMCP). He is very pleasant and excellent with his surgical skill. The last 2 comments about him WERE not true..You can call 6094974436 and talk to nurses, they will tell you the TRUTH

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Dr.Ung is the best OB doctor I ever met in this country. He is so thoughtful and understand my thinking.I went to seee him with a whole page of questions and he paid close attention and listened to me. I got a fabriod surgery and he did exellent job with his wonderful skill and knowldge. I am so thankful to have him my OB doctor. May God bless him and his family for good.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Ung is great, takes the time to answer all questions. I changed insurance to continue to see him, it is very hard to find a Dr can trustwith a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

I have had the pleasure of knowing Dr. Kenneth Ung for 7 years. He has always been thorough, exceptionally knowledgeable in OB/GYN and other fields as well. As a surgeon his skills are unsurpassed by his colleges ans peers. He is kind, compassionate and listens to all my questions and answers them all. He is indeed a remarkable doctor as well as a human being. Sometimes the wait to see him for a visit maybe lengthy. But, it is always worth it.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Dr. Kenneth H. Ung's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, NJ