Ratings for Dr. Rebecca E. Crockett

I have been a patient of Dr. Crockett's for years, and was very glad to have her as my doctor during my pregnancy. She is so knowledgeable and does not sugar coat, but her bedside manner is wonderful! I know I can trust what she says and does. She made some frightening moments much more calm. I highly recommend her, and the staff is equally kind and wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Very compassonate, knowledgeable, treated me like family

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Love Dr Crockett and her staff! The staff is very helpful and friendly. One of the nurses even stopped by the hospital to give me paperwork I needed after her shift was over. Dr. Crocket made sure I was safe and the my baby was safe during my high risk pregnancy. She is very knowledgeable and really cares about you. I drove from out of town to see her because I felt so comfortable with her. I think she is better than any major city doctor. You will be very happy with her services if you go with Dr. Crockett.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012