Ratings for Dr. Siobhan S. Dunnavant

Dr. Dunnavant is very pushy and does not listen to patient wishes. She stripped membranes without my consent when there was no medical reason to do so.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

She is really awesome. Highly knowledgeable and very helpful. She is really concerned about her patients. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Best Dr. I've ever worked with. She's an excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Best doctor ever. Wait times are frustrating, but it seems that happens a lot in OB offices because they can't predict when babies will arrive.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

She's a great doctor. Schedule your appts early and she's the most on time. However, i've been seeing her for 7 years and even when she had to deliver a baby, her appointments didn't run that late. A reviewer below said she was against breast feeding. I haven't experienced that with her. She's highly recommends it and is supportive of it. Dr. Dunnavant cares about her patients and she looks to see what options are most comfortable and safe for you, and if doing something will hurt you, I can see where she may suggest you opt out. She's a happy doctor, she lights up when she sees pregnant women and even when I wasn't pregnant she was very friendly. Before I was married she was stern with me about being safe and she was nice, but her attitude wasn't as warm. Once I got married she was totally different. I almost could see where she got relieved like, "oh good, one less person not as risk for disease." She will answer any questions and she's very very smart.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I love Dr. Dunnavant. She taken care of me before, during, and after having children. Every concern I've had she's found a solution. She's easy to talk to and informative. I always talk highly about her and reccomend her to anyone needing a helpful and caring OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Dunnavant was patient, and so kind and supportive during my recent miscarriage experience. She had only met me one time previously when I switched to her practice when I found out I was pregnant. She took time with me and reviewed all of my options with me and answered all of my questions. This was my second miscarriage and I would not know how I would have gotten through without her and Crystal's kindness and patients. My last experience was misery at the last practice. I will continue to utilize and recommend Dr D to others and pray I will be fortunate enough to have her delver a beautiful and healthy baby for me one day!! Thank you thank you thank you! Fondly!! BH

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Love Dr. Dunnavant and her Staff. She has been my doctor now for 12 years and I have no complaints. She has delivered all three of my kids and is will deliver number four this coming year. She is helpful, always listens and is very easy to talk to. She remembers the name of all of the kids and even when she sees you out in public she takes time to see how you and your family is doing. I am so happy and grateful that I have her as a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Dunnavant was a blessing to me. I was referred to her because I was new to the area and had a lump. It ended up being nothing,but she then delivered my children and took care of a miscarriage. She has been by far the most caring, supportive doctor I have ever had. During my last delivery it ended up being an emergency c-section and she walked over to my side and gave me a hug and reassured me that everything was going to be ok. I don't know too many docs that care that much about their patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

Two years ago I came to Dr. Dunnavant because I had been having ongoing intermittent bleeding for a couple of years. My ob/gyn had done three endometrial biopsies within that time frame and I continued to have the same recurring bleeding problem. A friend recommended Dr. Dunnavant for a second opinion. Dr. Dunnavant spent time with me and listened carefully to my concerns, and developed a course of action(s) which were acceptable to me. She asked to see a copy of my records. During her physical examination, she found a polyp and removed it, and I have had no bleeding since! Because she had requested a copy of records, however, my ob/gyn of 12 years sent me a letter stating that I was no longer a patient in his practice. A blessing!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Dr. Siobhan S. Dunnavant's Credentials

• Eastern Va Med Sch Of The Med Coll Of Hampton Roads, Norfolk Va 23501 (Grad. 1995)