Ratings for Dr. Brad W. Jones

Very rude and disrespectful. Terrible experience, I will never go back and I will never recommend anyone to her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Jones staff is very friendly and answered all my questions before and after surgery. His nurse was a sweetheart! Dr. Jones has a dry sense of humor but is very friendly and knows what he is talking about. Over all I have been very satisfied with the all around care. I had foot surgery 10/28/14 I go see him 11/03/14 to change bandages and see how things look.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

did a great job on my toe no pain well managed. good dr, which is hard to find these days

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Doc Jones is AMAZING !! He really cares about his patients and their care. I would recommend him to everyone and I have. I have had 3 surgerys with Doc Jones and each time he was very caring, very good on pain management, just a great doctor and person who really cares, not just in it to get a paycheck!! His staff in Nixa is great!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr Jones was brilliant with pre-op and surgery. Did a fantastic job but was a little disappointed with post op. I was told at one point to come back to see him in 2 months as he was happy with how the feet looked but when I called the receptionist told me the time was outside of the post-op time period and I would probably have to pay. Disappointed but didnt argue. Just thought it was rather silly. That was the only thing that made me a little upset.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Awesome Dr. Will answer any and all questions great surgeon little to no post op pain and was very good with controlling the pain I did have after the second surgery would recommend to anyone having any sort of foot issue!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Dr. Brad W. Jones's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal