Dr. Lara Devgan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lara Devgan

Dr. Devgan is one of the best doctors I have been to. She is very sweet, professional and courteous. She explains everything very well and makes us feel very comfortable. She answers all our questions. We know we are in good hands. I would recommend her to anyone. The staff also, especially Erica and Tanya are very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

I had been thinking about labiaplasty for a long time before I had the courage to move forward. My experience with Dr Laura was wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone. She is sensitive and discreet. The physical outcome is also just what I had wanted.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr devgan is an amazing doctor. Very knowledgeable had my microneedling done and it has helped my skin tone and texture.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

I had a SURGICAL rhinoplasty with Dr. Devgan and I couldn’t be happier. I chose Dr. Devgan because she gave me a life-changing breast lift and I trust her wholeheartedly. She is truly the most talented surgeon. I told her exactly what I wanted and my nose came out better than I could have ever imagined. It’s only been two weeks since my procedure and I’m already more confident in my appearance. Also, her office staff is so helpful and responsive. They were so patient and happily answered all of my questions. I can’t stress enough how amazing Dr. Devgan is. My only regret is not getting my surgery sooner!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Devgan performed chin implant (augmentation) surgery on me 1 week ago, and even with some minimal residual swelling, I could not be happier with the results. I truly had no pain and was back at work 3 days after surgery. After meeting with various surgeons for consultations, Dr. Devgan was the clear and easy choice. She is thoughtful, honest, and kind, and her work is meticulous. I definitely had high expectations for the results given her impressive background/credentials and patient testimonials, but she exceeded them and did so with the utmost integrity. I was debating whether to pursue non-surgical procedures instead of surgery (i.e. fillers for chin augmentation and jawline), and Dr. Devgan suggested surgery as I would have had to spend a lot more on fillers to achieve the same results. Her patient coordinator, Erica, is so responsive and enjoyable to work with, and the rest of her team is wonderful. Should I decide to do any other procedures (non surgical or surgical) in the future, Dr. Devgan will without a doubt be my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Devgan has been wonderful at accomplishing my goals and making sure I am well informed. She has done a beautiful job on multiple procedures and made me feel more confident in myself. Her office staff are very professional and friendly. She is very willing to help her patients and flexible to their needs.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Dr. Lara Devgan is incredible, very professional, the best I ever experienced. Stuff is welcoming and knowledgeable. I also enjoy cosmetic products by Dr. Devgan, they really work!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Can’t say enough good things about Dr. Devgan! Went for the first time today for filler and Botox and I am thrilled with my results! She has a very skilled hand and is able to make you look noticeably better without looking like you had work done. She and her staff are really nice too and make you feel comfortable. I was a little nervous but they put me at ease. Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I went to Dr. Devgan for Botox, lip fillers, and a non-surgical nose job. I paid $1,200 for lip fillers which is well above the norm, and the product did not take. My lips were back to their normal size after 1 week, and I was black and blue underneath. I told the doctor I was not happy with the results, and she said I would need to pay again. I also had to go back to have my Botox fixed. The prices and the results are misaligned.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Devgan is at the top of her field, and you can trust that you have someone incredibly expert and knowledgeable working with you.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Lara Devgan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lara Devgan is a Yale-educated, Johns Hopkins Medical School-instructed, and Columbia-trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Devgan is a board-certified, fully-licensed diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, having achieved board scores in the top 3% nationwide. Dr. Devgan's practice is centered on cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts, and body. She performs a wide range of procedures, including facelift, eye lift, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, breast lift, abdominoplasty, liposuction, and labiaplasty. She is a nationally and internationally invited lecturer in plastic surgery, a widely published author, and the recipient of a prestigious grant from the National Institutes of Health for her surgical work. Dr. Devgan has been ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs, featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine, named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons," awarded the "Top Plastic Surgeon in New York" designation by HealthTap, recognized with the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com, granted the "Top Doctor" designation by RealSelf, and given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town. If you have questions and would like to contact Dr. Devgan directly, please email her at Lara@LaraDevganMD.com.

• English

• Granted the "Top Doctor" designation by RealSelf
  • Henry Strong Denison Award for Medical Investigation
  • Given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town
  • Harry G. Salzstein Prize for Medical Writing
  • Winner of travel grant for microsurgery rotation at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
  • Winner of travel grant for craniofacial and immunodeficiency rotation at UCLA Children's Hospital
  • Winner of Lancet & Global Forum for Health Research essay contest, Cairo, Egypt
  • Winner of National Institutes of Health Fellowship
  • Winner of Adams Cup trophy
  • Elected to the Elihu Society, an honor bestowed on 16 of 5,000 students at Yale
  • Ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs
  • Featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine
  • Named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons"