Dr. Adelle T. Quintana
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(27)

"Everyone is so Nice. Love this office. Dr. Quintana is thorough and has a wonderful ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Lara Devgan

I had a Rhinoplasty performed by Dr Devgan. As an MD myself I was very meticulous when it came time to choose a surgeon I could trust. Dr Devgan and her staff exceeded all my expectations. I received first class treatment from the moment I stepped into the door for a consultation. What drew me to Dr Devgan was that I could tell the work she did was tailor made to that specific patient’s facial features and was not just "one style nose for all". I was kept in contact with pre and post-surgery and was made very comfortable throughout the entire process. She truly grasped my wishes for my nose and I couldn't be happier with the outcome!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

I came to Dr. Devgan for a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure. I believe that the success of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures depend on who is performing them. Many different people offer injections these days (i.e. dentists, beauty salons, Botox parties). So why choose Dr. Devgan? First, “word of mouth” is the best way to choose a doctor, and I would love to share my amazing experience. This is my first time receiving injectables. Dr. Devgan is compassionate and empathic, and took time to discuss my desires and expectations. Dr. Devgan was honest about the duration of the filler, which allowed me to plan for the future. Dr. Devgan made me recognize that perfection isn’t necessary to achieve my best look. She instantly knows what to do to enhance your natural features and I trust that she will do everything she can to achieve excellence. I love how she combines her creativity, ingenuity, scientific knowledge and technical expertise to make me feel beautiful and safe during my procedure. Dr. Devgan always makes me feel that my satisfaction and overall goals are her top priority. Also, I believe that the result of your procedure is dependent on the product, by which, I have never received bruising or swelling, and I actually went to work right after my procedure. Dr. Devgan is a true role model of a phenomenal plastic surgeon. She continues to impress me and I am forever grateful to her and her staff. Dr. Devgan takes a wonderful approach with her patients whereby she combines her artistry and medical expertise to achieve the perfect look.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

My personal surgical experience has been awful, i would not recommend

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

I am so happy that Dr. Lara Devgan did tear trough injections. Oh my God, what a huge improvement in just about 10-20 minutes. I am totally blown away by this amazing woman. She has the lightest and most precise technique and I look so nice and natural now. The procedure took place in her most modern and beautiful upper East Side Office. The whole experience was great. All my questions were answered and I was totally comfortable. i saw her in Instagram and to tell you the truth Dr. Devgan is 1000% better and impressive in person. I wholeheartedly recommend her to my friends, family and everyone. Amazing service.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Devgan is a doctor's doctor. I am a plastic surgeon and trust her with my own face-- surgically and not. This is the ultimate compliment I can give to another professional. The internet has become a strange place where the uninformed masses rule the roost. She is not for everybody and certainly not for the disgruntled price shoppers or the millennials who want a magic photoshop wand. But she is who other physicians and surgeons trust in the face of numerous options.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

One of the very top plastic surgeons in her field. I first met Dr. Devagan because I wanted to have a lip lift surgery and she suggested I start with lip filler, which was gorgeous and improved the height of my lip without the operation. I sent my mom to her for lower facelift/ necklift, and lower eyelid surgery and she looks like a million bucks. Seeing my mom finally feeling confident and beautiful after my father's death has been priceless. SUCH NATURAL, SUBTLE, DELICATE results!! Love her!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Dr. Lara Devgan and her team were extremely helpful during my micro needling facial. They were happy to answer all of my questions, put any of my nerves at ease on top of providing exceptional service that was comfortable and quick. I look forward to working with Dr. Devgan in the future for all my cosmetic needs! Would absolutely recommend any and all of the services she offers.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

I can only say that my experience with Dr. Lara Devgan was outstanding! Upon entering her office I was greeted by her wonderful staff who were extremely kind and helpful. The office is beautiful and impeccably maintained. Dr. Devgan was very courteous and professional. As a physician myself, I know the importance of listening to the patient’s concerns and providing adequate explanation of plan of treatment. Dr. Devgan listened to what area of plastic surgery I was interested in and then explained the various options that were available. She explained each option thoroughly, highlighting the pros and cons of each. She also explained the realistic aesthetic results of each option, as well as the post-op recovery time of each. She took her time and did not rush. As a physician this was very important to me. Her marvelous staff effortlessly guided me through both the pre-op and post-op period. And most important, I am delighted with the aesthetic results . I very highly recommend Dr. Devgan .

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

I can not say enough great things about Dr.Devgan and her staff, everyone has been so incredibly helpful and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I am now 3months post op from a breast augmentation and cannot be more thrilled with my experience or results. This was a big investment for me as a young 26yr old but Dr. Devgan made my dreams come true and I can't imagine having gone through this process with any other medical team.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr. Devgan and her staff were amazing in my pursuit of Blepharoplasty surgery. I am a provider in healthcare as well and it was important for me to find an esthetically skilled, knowledgable, experienced surgeon in which I could entrust a natural and healthy outcome for my appearance. Dr. Devgan and her staff far exceeded my expectations in all realms. One of my closest friends is now seeking Dr. Devgan's services after seeing my results just 1 month post op. She is truly a fabulous artist!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr. Lara Devgan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lara Devgan is a Yale-educated, Johns Hopkins Medical School-instructed, and Columbia-trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Devgan is a board-certified, fully-licensed diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, having achieved board scores in the top 3% nationwide. Dr. Devgan's practice is centered on cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts, and body. She performs a wide range of procedures, including facelift, eye lift, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, breast lift, abdominoplasty, liposuction, and labiaplasty. She is a nationally and internationally invited lecturer in plastic surgery, a widely published author, and the recipient of a prestigious grant from the National Institutes of Health for her surgical work. Dr. Devgan has been ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs, featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine, named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons," awarded the "Top Plastic Surgeon in New York" designation by HealthTap, recognized with the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com, granted the "Top Doctor" designation by RealSelf, and given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town. If you have questions and would like to contact Dr. Devgan directly, please email her at Lara@LaraDevganMD.com.

• English

• Granted the "Top Doctor" designation by RealSelf
  • Henry Strong Denison Award for Medical Investigation
  • Given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town
  • Harry G. Salzstein Prize for Medical Writing
  • Winner of travel grant for microsurgery rotation at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
  • Winner of travel grant for craniofacial and immunodeficiency rotation at UCLA Children's Hospital
  • Winner of Lancet & Global Forum for Health Research essay contest, Cairo, Egypt
  • Winner of National Institutes of Health Fellowship
  • Winner of Adams Cup trophy
  • Elected to the Elihu Society, an honor bestowed on 16 of 5,000 students at Yale
  • Ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs
  • Featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine
  • Named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons"