Dr. Lara Devgan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lara Devgan

I am very impressed by the professionalism and kind-hearted nature of Dr. Devgan and her staff. I went to her for an initial consultation and I felt like i was in good hands, it's a gut feeling. I also had consultations at other doctors where I felt more like those were plastic surgery factories- where people went in because their procedure wasn't a life changing decision for them. For me, I viewed my breast augmentation as reconstructive after a year or more of deep bod changing stress and i wanted a doctor who recognized how hard it was for me to come to such an extreme decision. I felt confident in her methods and skills, and that she understood the reasoning and look I wanted to come out of this, which was really to just feel like my whole self again, in mind and body. I was taken through each step by her staff with care and the actual surgery was quick and my recovery has been as planned. They have even graciously dealt with my onslaught of questions in the wake of my surgery since I am a worrier but everything has been very fine and I am happy with my results. I can't wait to see in a few months the 'final product' after everything has settled out.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

I had such an amazing experience with Dr. Devgan and her staff!!! Throughout the entire process her staff was so helpful and supportive. I always felt very comfortable throughout my consultation and procedure. Her coordinator, Erica, is absolutely amazing and promptly answered all of my questions and was always so nice even when I asked questions nonstop. Dr. Devgan is so nice, comforting, friendly and patiently addressed all of my concerns. She is so knowledgeable and I would trust her 100% with any procedure. I plan to go back to Dr. Devgan for anything I may need in the future, and have been recommending her to all of my friends and family!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2019

Dr Devgan was hands down the best of the best. Not only the most knowledgable professional, but the kindest most understand person. She takes her time and listens to what you want and gives you exactly that, with a completely natural look, to say i was happy would be an understatement. She is the only choice in my opinion. Also just a bonus, the staff is super helpful, polite and professional.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

Dr Devgan was amazing!!! Super quick and super knowledgeable. I came in and said I want lips that are noticeably bigger but natural. She walked me through my face shap and how she would help give my lips more life. Then a couple pinches and she was done. I now recommend her to everyone I know looking for lip injectables!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Dr. Devgan and her staff are absolutely lovely. Very accommodating and helpful. They all patiently talked me through the treatment and what to expect and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I wanted a subtle lift of my nasal tip and Dr. Devgan did such a beautiful and natural job. She truly is amazing. Rest assured you would be in the best hands possible!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Dr. Devgan and her staff are amazing! I got injections in my nose and chin and I am so obsessed with how it turned out. I contemplated getting a surgical nose job but because I was so unsure and my nose wasn’t terribly big or crooked, Dr.devgan recommended the Rhinoplasty injections. I have a dorsal hump on my nose and it’s goes down and to the left a bit because I broke it at a young age. Dr. Devgan did such an amazing job with the injections, the dorsal hump on my nose looks completely gone, the tip of my nose looks SO much better, and my nose appears more narrow and a bit more straight. She also put some injections in my chin, which has made my chin look so much more refined and also got rid of the cleft in my chin, which really bothered me my whole life. The whole process was very painless and easy! The tip of the nose for injections is definitely a bit more sensitive but other than that it really doesn’t hurt much at all. It was over and done with in under 15 minutes. I have very little swelling and so far no bruising at all. It was my first time ever getting anything done and I felt very at ease the whole entire time, Dr.Devgan is a very reliable and trustworthy doctor! I will 100% be going back there if there is anything else I may want done in the future. I love her and the office so much!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr.Devgan is just WOW! I went exploring for a doctor to do my eyes and neck. I wanted natural eyes and not a major neck surgery. She walked me through my options for my eyes and neck. She shared with me a 10 out of 10 neck would be surgery and an 8 out of 10 Lipo..... I did the lipo. It’s looks 10 out of 10! I had very little bruising on my eyes and they look amazing. I love love the results and the experience. In surgery. ( Iwas awake) she is calm and meticulous and walks you through the process. I came from out of town because I goggle best, most natural plastic surgeon in New York and in every way she lives up to being that person . I was able to call/ text her after my surgery, the staff responded immediately to any email I wrote. I was really scared to alter my look... I would do it again in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Dr. Devgan is an all around wonder woman. I wanted a second nose job after 10 years. I was very unhappy for a long time having the tip of my nose very long and crooked. It took a few minutes of speaking with her that i knew she was going to be the one to help me. I knew i had a hard case with old cartilage and just the bone structure of my nose in general. She is a master of reconstruction. She far exceeded my expectations. I can’t even believe how beautiful my nose is 3 months after surgery. She brought it up so it didn’t droop down and just made it smaller all the way around. If you didn’t know me before you wouldn’t even be able to tell I’ve had a nose job. That was also my concern. I’ve seen a lot of nose jobs that you can tell were done right away. I couldn’t be more appreciative for Dr Devgan. I couldn’t recommend her enough

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Extremely happy with results- wish i had done it years ago. Dr Devgan & her staff are all so polite, accommodating & incredible. I had jawline filler put in and the results were everything i had hoped for. Dr. Devgan was able to address any concern i had and gave me the results i wanted. Will definitely be coming back & recommening to people!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Devgan is one of the best doctors I have been to. She is very sweet, professional and courteous. She explains everything very well and makes us feel very comfortable. She answers all our questions. We know we are in good hands. I would recommend her to anyone. The staff also, especially Erica and Tanya are very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

Dr. Lara Devgan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lara Devgan is a Yale-educated, Johns Hopkins Medical School-instructed, and Columbia-trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Devgan is a board-certified, fully-licensed diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, having achieved board scores in the top 3% nationwide. Dr. Devgan's practice is centered on cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts, and body. She performs a wide range of procedures, including facelift, eye lift, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, breast lift, abdominoplasty, liposuction, and labiaplasty. She is a nationally and internationally invited lecturer in plastic surgery, a widely published author, and the recipient of a prestigious grant from the National Institutes of Health for her surgical work. Dr. Devgan has been ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs, featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine, named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons," awarded the "Top Plastic Surgeon in New York" designation by HealthTap, recognized with the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com, granted the "Top Doctor" designation by RealSelf, and given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town. If you have questions and would like to contact Dr. Devgan directly, please email her at Lara@LaraDevganMD.com.

• English

• Granted the "Top Doctor" designation by RealSelf
  • Henry Strong Denison Award for Medical Investigation
  • Given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town
  • Harry G. Salzstein Prize for Medical Writing
  • Winner of travel grant for microsurgery rotation at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
  • Winner of travel grant for craniofacial and immunodeficiency rotation at UCLA Children's Hospital
  • Winner of Lancet & Global Forum for Health Research essay contest, Cairo, Egypt
  • Winner of National Institutes of Health Fellowship
  • Winner of Adams Cup trophy
  • Elected to the Elihu Society, an honor bestowed on 16 of 5,000 students at Yale
  • Ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs
  • Featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine
  • Named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons"

MB Health