Dr. Lara Devgan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lara Devgan

Dr Lara Davian and her staff are absolutely amazing. Everyone makes you feel so comfortable. Dr. Devgan is simply amazing from start to finish. Her expertise of explaining the procedure and other options are very helpful. Her approach and touch is super gentle and painless. Thank you Dr Devgan for giving me the beautiful lips I always wanted 👄

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I had been following Dr. Devgan for over a year and finally was able to see her at her beautiful new Park Avenue office in NYC. As a registered nurse pursuing graduate studies as a CRNA, I had extremely high expectations for my visit, and I am thrilled that my expectations were exceeded by Dr. Devgan and her staff. I flew from Boston to see her and it was worth every penny. Seeing Dr. Devgan gave me peace of mind that money cannot buy. I had both tear trough filler and lip augmentation performed and it was done perfectly, and done perfectly the first time (this isn't something you can guarantee with other MD's and injectors!). I will be going back every 1-2 years to have my eyes and lips touched up! Lastly, my fiancé is a MD and accompanied me to the appointment. He was initially skeptical, however when Dr. Devgan performed my tear trough augmentation, HE COULD NOT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE! He was honestly speechless and so impressed, and he could not stop telling me how much more awake and pretty my eyes looked. As a man, and fellow physician, he was blown away by Dr. Devgan's knowledge and skill. That is saying something! Thank you Dr. Devgan!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

It is a treat seeing her. Down to earth exceptional woman.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Devgan. She performed my breast augmentation in April of 2017. Several months before that she met me on a holiday for my assessment and for Botox. She is extremely knowledgeable and answered every one of my numerous questions ahead of surgery. We went back and forth via email for months ahead of the surgery discussing the look I wanted to achieve. She nailed it! I have natural teardrop shaped breasts in proportion to my body. I experienced little pain after the surgery and was out and walking around the upper east side two days after surgery. She is very kind and reassuring and doesnt try to persuade you to do procedures you do not need. The next time I am in New York I will be visiting her and her awesome office staff!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Devgan about 1.5 months ago. From the moment I met Dr. Devgan, I knew she was the perfect surgeon for me. She made me feel extremely comfortable and her rapport with me was outstanding. She is very knowledgeable but more importantly she wants the absolute best for her patients and customizes each procedure to the specific patient. I loved the patient coordinator, receptionist, anesthesiologist and all of the staff at her office! I wanted to have a very natural and subtle breast augmentation, as I have a petite frame. My results are INCREDIBLE. The procedure was quick and the pain was minimal. I only took the prescription pain meds for 1 day and then took Tylenol the remainder of the time. The recovery was very manageable and I was out and about only 4-5 days after the surgery! My breasts look and feel amazing! I have gotten such positive feedback from friends and family, but at the same time the increase in size was subtle enough that you wouldn't have pointed it out unless you knew about the surgery. All my clothes still fit and look amazing. I don't need push up bras anymore, and most of the time I go bra-less and feel so confident. When I want the added lift, I wear a bra and the results are perfect. I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much Dr. Devgan and the entire staff!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I could not be happier with the results of my breast lift and slight reduction. Dr. Devgan is such a talented doctor who takes the time to get to know her patients and their goals. I told Dr. Devgan the exact look I was going for, and I sent her pictures of celebrities whose breasts I admire. Dr. Devgan completely exceeded my expectations and gave me my dream breasts. I could not believe how perfrcf they looked when I first took off my bandages. In addition to being talented, Dr. Devgan was accessible and patient during my first week of recovery, and she answered all of my questions during our post-op appointment. On top of that, her office team is so helpful and supportive. Dr. Devgan is an amazing surgeon with an incredible bedside manner, so if you want to get work done look no further. I'm recommending her to all of my friends and family members!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I had my breast augmentation and rhinoplasty with Dr. Devgan about three months ago. I knew Dr. Devgan would be my surgeon from the minute I met her. Needless to say, Dr. Devgan is extremely knowledgeable and talented surgeon. She wants the best for her patients. Dr. Devgan`s team including the patient coordinator, receptionist, nurses, anesthesiologist, EVERYONE was very professional, accommodating and welcoming! I wanted to have very conservative surgeries: a minor nose tip refinement and small size breast implants. After reviewing my inspiring pictures and discussing the plan we decided that 230 cc silicone round implants would be the best fit for my figure (I am tall and thin). The procedure for my nose called a rhinoplasty with tip refinement and alar base reduction. This involves two very small incisions on the sides of a nose with small piece of nostril removal. Dr. Devgan uses pictures and diagrams when describes the procedures. She explains thoroughly what to expect and recovery process. I was in and out the OR within less than 3 hr. Later at home I napped, went to the bathroom, drank some juice and slept through the night. Dr. Devgan called me the same evening to check on me which tells me that she really cares for her patients. The recovery was unbelievably easy. Follow given instructions! I did not have much pain but this can be different for you. I took only Tylenol and NO pain killers. I was able to resume my regular activities within 2 weeks. Now I am 3 months post-op. There are NO scars seen on the sides of my nose. My nose looks amazing! There are about 2 cm scars under each breast. You don’t see them unless you lift the breast. The implants were higher right after the surgery but they dropped within 2 months. My breast has a tear drop shape as I really wanted. All my cloths fit and look amazing. NO more push up bras. Sometimes NO bra AT ALL! I am very satisfied and happy with these excellent results and smooth recovery. Thank you and your team, Dr. Devgan!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Devgan was wonderful to work with. She listened to my concerns. She was very thorough with explaining the procedure to the recovery and what is to be expected. I had received consultations from other doctors, but Dr. Devgan was by far the kindest and caring, as well as her entire staff. I highly recommend Dr. Devgan.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Exquisite doctor, staff and office......Impressive!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Thank you so much Dr Devgan for my new cheekbones! I came back a few times bec I'm neurotic and she was so nice and patient with me and told me what I can do differently for the best results

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Lara Devgan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lara Devgan is a Yale-educated, Johns Hopkins Medical School-instructed, and Columbia-trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Devgan is a board-certified, fully-licensed diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, having achieved board scores in the top 3% nationwide. Dr. Devgan's practice is centered on cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts, and body. She performs a wide range of procedures, including facelift, eye lift, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, breast lift, abdominoplasty, liposuction, and labiaplasty. She is a nationally and internationally invited lecturer in plastic surgery, a widely published author, and the recipient of a prestigious grant from the National Institutes of Health for her surgical work. Dr. Devgan has been ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs, featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine, named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons," awarded the "Top Plastic Surgeon in New York" designation by HealthTap, recognized with the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com, granted the "Top Doctor" designation by RealSelf, and given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town. If you have questions and would like to contact Dr. Devgan directly, please email her at Lara@LaraDevganMD.com.

• English

• Henry Strong Denison Award for Medical Investigation
  • Recognized with the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com
  • Given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town
  • Harry G. Salzstein Prize for Medical Writing
  • Winner of travel grant for microsurgery rotation at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
  • Winner of travel grant for craniofacial and immunodeficiency rotation at UCLA Children's Hospital
  • Winner of Lancet & Global Forum for Health Research essay contest, Cairo, Egypt
  • Winner of National Institutes of Health Fellowship
  • Winner of Adams Cup trophy
  • Elected to the Elihu Society, an honor bestowed on 16 of 5,000 students at Yale
  • Ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs
  • Featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine
  • Named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons"
  • Awarded the "Top Plastic Surgeon in New York" designation by HealthTap