Dr. Lara Devgan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lara Devgan

Looking for a brilliant expert with a light deft touch with botox and filler? look no further! Dr. Devgan will be my go to for staying youthful in a soft and subtle way. she completely gets it and is incredibly skilled and knowledgable. so glad I found her!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Devgan brought be back together. I no longer see that deformity caused from my abuser back when I was a victim of domestic violence. Thank you for doing what you do. From understanding me as your patient, to perfecting your craft, your hands are magic and I'm so happy to have found you. Jessenia

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Best doctor and staff I have ever had seen for filler. My results are awesome!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

It took me over three months to finally make the appointment to see Dr Devgan, it took me one day to agree to her recommended procedures, and it took no time at all to appreciate her skill and the fact that she is truly a master of her profession. She is extremely personable and professional. There is no hard sell approach, instead she discusses options and makes recommendations in a sincere and caring manner. What is amazing is her extraordinary skill and understanding of what she makes seem so simple, and yet which yields remarkable results. I only wish I hadn't waited the three months to make the initial appointment.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Devgan is truly talented, I could tell she is very dedicated to her craft , strives to do more than her best and loves seeing her patients satisfied with their results. If you're considering getting Labiaplasty I would most DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Devgan. I got Labiaplasty done a few months ago and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. If you're looking for someone trustworthy and meticulous shes the one!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Devgan and her staff not only was amazing but also very helpful! I am loving my results and can not wait to visit her office again. I am looking forward to trying her amazing skin products that many people are speaking about.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

The staff was amazing. I really enjoyed the level of care I received when I was there. Dr. Devgan is an amazing doctor. I asked a lot of questions regarding my procedure and what I love the most is she gave me options she did not suggest one over the other she provided me with helpful and knowledgeable information I would recommend her to anyone. I just love my results. Additionally her skin line is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Devgan and her staff were amazing! I love the results from my procedure and look forward to visiting her office again.. her skin line is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I just recently met with Dr. Devgan and her staff for a nonsurgical rhinoplasty and LOVED my results!! It was a very quick and painless procedure and it came out better than I could have hoped for! Everyone in this office is extremely friendly and helpful and make you feel comfortable from the second you walk in!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Devgan is the absolute best. I did my research on who to get fillers with and she was constantly referred to me and I’m glad! I hate needles and got a little woozy at the appointment and Dr. Devagn was nothing short of amazing. She laid me back, gave me juice and crackers and I felt so much better immediately. Definitely will be coming back. A class act.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Lara Devgan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lara Devgan is a Yale-educated, Johns Hopkins Medical School-instructed, and Columbia-trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Devgan is a board-certified, fully-licensed diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, having achieved board scores in the top 3% nationwide. Dr. Devgan's practice is centered on cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts, and body. She performs a wide range of procedures, including facelift, eye lift, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, breast lift, abdominoplasty, liposuction, and labiaplasty. She is a nationally and internationally invited lecturer in plastic surgery, a widely published author, and the recipient of a prestigious grant from the National Institutes of Health for her surgical work. Dr. Devgan has been ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs, featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine, named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons," awarded the "Top Plastic Surgeon in New York" designation by HealthTap, recognized with the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com, granted the "Top Doctor" designation by RealSelf, and given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town. If you have questions and would like to contact Dr. Devgan directly, please email her at Lara@LaraDevganMD.com.

• English

• Henry Strong Denison Award for Medical Investigation
  • Recognized with the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com
  • Given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town
  • Harry G. Salzstein Prize for Medical Writing
  • Winner of travel grant for microsurgery rotation at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
  • Winner of travel grant for craniofacial and immunodeficiency rotation at UCLA Children's Hospital
  • Winner of Lancet & Global Forum for Health Research essay contest, Cairo, Egypt
  • Winner of National Institutes of Health Fellowship
  • Winner of Adams Cup trophy
  • Elected to the Elihu Society, an honor bestowed on 16 of 5,000 students at Yale
  • Ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs
  • Featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine
  • Named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons"
  • Awarded the "Top Plastic Surgeon in New York" designation by HealthTap