Dr. Lara Devgan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lara Devgan

Can’t say enough good things about Dr. Devgan! Went for the first time today for filler and Botox and I am thrilled with my results! She has a very skilled hand and is able to make you look noticeably better without looking like you had work done. She and her staff are really nice too and make you feel comfortable. I was a little nervous but they put me at ease. Worth every penny.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I went to Dr. Devgan for Botox, lip fillers, and a non-surgical nose job. I paid $1,200 for lip fillers which is well above the norm, and the product did not take. My lips were back to their normal size after 1 week, and I was black and blue underneath. I told the doctor I was not happy with the results, and she said I would need to pay again. I also had to go back to have my Botox fixed. The prices and the results are misaligned.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr. Devgan is at the top of her field, and you can trust that you have someone incredibly expert and knowledgeable working with you.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I liked dr.devgan a lot.she is very good at what she do. The first time in my life I didn’t feel pain while having botox and fillers .the only downside is the price is above the normal in the city.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I went to Dr. Devgan for a breast augmentation, and I am absolutely over the moon with my results! She knew exactly what I wanted after the first consultation (which was extremely important to me as I wanted it to be natural-looking to fit my petite and athletic frame), and was very meticulous on the day of the surgery to ensure everything went as planned. What I loved about Dr. Devgan was she never specifically asked what cup size or CCs I wanted (because honestly I wouldn't know as it's different for everyone), but instead asked me how I wanted to look and for me to provide her with some inspiration photos, and she gauged the size from there. There was practically no pain after surgery, and she even called me the night after the surgery to make sure I was ok and taken care of. As I am from out of state, I initially thought of having my breast augmentation surgery done by a surgeon in my own state as it would be less of a hassle from the traveling, accommodation etc., but I stuck with Dr. Devgan because I knew she is the best, and for something this personal and important to me, I wouldn't want to settle for anything less. I am so happy with my results, and I cannot thank her enough for this! She is truly an amazing, detail-oriented and caring surgeon, and I am so glad I chose her for my breast augmentation surgery.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

I am 2 years post breast implants (smooth round, 280cc, gummie bear, under muscle) and love the natural look. Her vitamin C serum has also helped tremendously with my hyperpigmentation. She is very deliberate and takes her time to get things right. To me, this is the most important thing.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I went to Dr. Devgan for an upper/lower lid blepharoplasty and a face /neck lift and I couldn't happier with the results . While it sounds like a lot ~ I had minimal pain and recovery was much easier than I expected. Everything looks very natural ~ not over done or too tight. I received the best care from Dr.Devgan's team ~ every phone call /emailed returned , all questions answered, and very supportive. Dr.Devgan is amazing. She listens , makes you feel comfortable , explains everything , and I never felt rushed during my appointments with her. I highly recommend Dr.Devgan !

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I saw Dr. Lara Devgan a few months ago and again recently for post operative check up and I am very satisfied and happy with my treatment. I had a chest problem which needed correcting and I am more than totally happy with the results and the wonderful medical and surgical care and the overall experience. I highly recommend Dr. Lara to anyone looking for a great plastic surgery procedure. I am so happy

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Lara for fillers 2 years ago and finally felt confident again... after going through a divorce that left me feeling more insecure than I have ever felt. She did my short-scar necklift and upper eyelid surgery this past winter. I am not the type to write reviews, but I am just incredibly pleased with her work. I am me, but in the best way. Scars hidden behind my ears, jaw contoured, eyes bright. Best surgeon in NY hands down

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Lara Devgan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Lara Devgan is a Yale-educated, Johns Hopkins Medical School-instructed, and Columbia-trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Dr. Devgan is a board-certified, fully-licensed diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, having achieved board scores in the top 3% nationwide. Dr. Devgan's practice is centered on cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts, and body. She performs a wide range of procedures, including facelift, eye lift, breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, breast lift, abdominoplasty, liposuction, and labiaplasty. She is a nationally and internationally invited lecturer in plastic surgery, a widely published author, and the recipient of a prestigious grant from the National Institutes of Health for her surgical work. Dr. Devgan has been ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs, featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine, named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons," awarded the "Top Plastic Surgeon in New York" designation by HealthTap, recognized with the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com, granted the "Top Doctor" designation by RealSelf, and given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town. If you have questions and would like to contact Dr. Devgan directly, please email her at Lara@LaraDevganMD.com.

• English

• Granted the "Top Doctor" designation by RealSelf
  • Henry Strong Denison Award for Medical Investigation
  • Given the "Excellence in Customer Service Award" by Talk of the Town
  • Harry G. Salzstein Prize for Medical Writing
  • Winner of travel grant for microsurgery rotation at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan
  • Winner of travel grant for craniofacial and immunodeficiency rotation at UCLA Children's Hospital
  • Winner of Lancet & Global Forum for Health Research essay contest, Cairo, Egypt
  • Winner of National Institutes of Health Fellowship
  • Winner of Adams Cup trophy
  • Elected to the Elihu Society, an honor bestowed on 16 of 5,000 students at Yale
  • Ranked "#1 female cosmetic surgeon" in New York by RateMDs
  • Featured as a "Super Doctors Rising Star" plastic surgeon in The New York Times Magazine
  • Named the featured face specialist in Haute MD's "Nation's Best Plastic Surgeons"

GHI