Ratings for Dr. Alexis L. Young

I called Dr. Young's office for an appointment after calling 3 other dermatologists who all would not see me for at least a week. I expressed my concern and that I really wanted to come in as soon as possible. Dr. Young gave me an appointment within the hour as soon I said I was worried. Despite how busy she was she took me in and did a quick and painless procedure! This doctor gets an A++. Staff was also very accommodating and friendly on the phone and in person. Great experience!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Superficial experience; over before it even began.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I can not say enough positive things about this Dr. and practice. I called for an urgent appointment and was scheduled within 24 hours. They took me into the office EARLIER that my scheduled time. Everyone that I spoke to was helpful, courteous and polite. Dr. Young listened carefully and thoughtfully. She explained each medication and answered questions thoroughly. I am so happy to have found Dr. Young!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Alexis L. Young's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2007)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I called Dr. Young's office for an appointment after calling 3 other dermatologists who all would not see me for at least a week. I expressed my concern and th..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Superficial experience; over before it even began."

May 6, 2015
  • First Name changed from "ALEXIS" to "ALEXIS L."

October 21, 2013
  • City changed from "NEW YORK" to "EMERSON", State changed from "NY" to "NJ"

July 28, 2013
  • City changed from "MANHASSET" to "New York"

April 1, 2012