Ratings for Dr. Brian G. Depetris

Dr. Depetris is the best dentist I have ever had!! He took the time to explain every procedures he was doing and did an excellent job. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Finding Dr. DePetris was the best thing that has happened to me this year! Several other dentists continued to disappoint me resulting in unsatisfactory dental work. Now that I am a patient of Dr. DePetris, I am on the path to restoring my dental health which will enhance my overall health as well! Dr. DePetris, in my opinion, is a superior dentist who treats his patients with skills that go beyond the acceptable standards. Clearly, Dr. DePetris has very high standards which become evident while he is treating you; as the patient, you can easily see that Dr. DePetris will continue to fine-tune every procedure until he is confident that it is performed to his exacting requirements; his work is beyond "Dentistry 101" as he takes dentistry to a whole new level. Dr. DePetris combines those dental skills with constantly communicating to his patient, during all of his procedures, resulting in a trusting relationship between patient and dentist.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

He is very caring and gentle, he's very punctual on all my appointments no long wait!! very great Dentist

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011