Ratings for Dr. Chad F. Simmons

Excellent doctor who helped my quality of life and happiness. Dr. Simmons surgically treated my fractured ankle during cancer treatment for stage IV breast cancer. I can now happily join and particpate in the cancer walks without pain and limping; additionally,his staff was outstanding. Many thanks

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I am very happy with Dr. Chad Simmons. His office is clean and inviting. The office staff and Dr. Simmons are very kind and helpful. He is a compassionate and caring doctor. Surgical skills and knowledge are outstanding. I feel very fortunate to have found him and have recommended him to many friends and family that also are very happy with him. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a foot doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr Simmons helped me with my foot problem and I have referred many of my friends and family to him. He is a caring doctor with excellent bed side manner. If I ever need a foot doctor again, I would not hesitate to have him fix my problems again.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

In my opinion, Dr. Chad Simmons is THE WORST DOCTOR EVER! My experience is that he has totally ruined my life. I can no longer walk, stand, work or perform the most basic of life activities. I would rather be dead than spend the rest of my life in all the pain he has caused me. In my opinion, If you value your ability to walk, stay far away from Dr. Chad Simmons.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Chad F. Simmons's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Delta Dental