Ratings for Dr. Drewe.Warnick

We thought he was great. I found that he listened and really cared. Staff was great and friendly. Care was outstanding

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

We love Dr. Warnick. He provided us with excellent care and knows what he is talking about. We would definitely recommend him to our friends and family. He was thorough in his explanation, and my son loved him!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

This doctor did not listen or address our concerns. He gave us conflicting information and when questioned said he never said that. When I called for an urgent appointment, his nurse Kristen was extremely rude and condescending. The technician who removed my child's cast did nothing to explain the procedure and just starting cutting the cast with a saw, scaring my child to death in the process. The technician was very rough when manipulating my child's arm and could have cared less that my child was screaming. He seemed very impressed with himself and was not afraid to let everyone know how incredible he thought he was. The appointment with the doctor after the cast removal was a joke. I was shown the x-rays, and told no bikes, no scooters, no trampolines, see you in 30 days. He then told my child to stop crying and he left. He has no bedside manner and I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. If I could rate a zero I would, however; the front office staff was very nice.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

poor listener, bad info given, would trust any other dr in that group before this particular person

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Drewe.Warnick's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "DREW" to "DREW E."

October 21, 2013