Ratings for Dr. Klaus D. Diem

He seemed helpful at first. Very nice man. No follow through.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2007

Great bedside manner and very professional! Makes patient feel that every little concern is very important. He made me feel as though I was the only patient he had to see that day, although his schedule is always packed. He showed genuine concern for me, my baby, and my family. Very knowledgeable. Very approachable. He put me in the "driver's seat" instead of telling me how I should feel, minimizing my pain, feelings, and concerns. Excellent doctor! I recommend him to anyone! We have since moved, and I wish I could fly back whenever I needed to see my OBGYN.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

He is great, his nurses are great too. He makes it easy to ask the personal guestions that you need to ask.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

He is one of the best Dr. in the world!! He is not only knowledgeable but also vry professional. If you want to see him, than you have to be careful to the lady who make his appointments. She is not very nice and won't easy let you see him.....i do not know why!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2006

Dr. Klaus D. Diem's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)