Dr. Julie M. Keller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Julie M. Keller

I was referred to Dr Keller by one of the top orthopedic doctors from Englewood Hospital after him telling me my leg was too severly injured and wasn't comfortable to perform the procedure himself. I found her confidence in her ability and her bedside manor quite comforting in my state of mental and physical presence. Although it's been a long recovery of which I was informed it would be I am walking although I had serious doubts.Dr Keller is a wonderful Dr. and human being. It is a pleasure to have met her even under the circumstance . Thank you Dr. Keller, you are an insperation.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr. Keller is the best doctor I have ever had! I had extremely severe leg injuries and due to her I have made almost a full recovery. Her knowledge and expertise is second to none. She also has a way of explaining things that make it possible to understand. She is an unbelievable doctor and person, with out her I honestly don't know where I would have been.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Julie M. Keller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Keller received her medical degree from the Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City and completed her residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center. She completed her trauma fellowship training at the renowned RA Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Keller is Board Certified by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), a member of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association (OTA), The Foundation for Orthopaedic Trauma (FOT) and Orthopaedics Overseas (HVO). She is a faculty member of AO North America, a trauma society dedicated to the education of orthopaedic residents and the advancement of fracture care, and a course instructor for the AAOS, OTA and FOT.

• English
  • Spanish

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2004)

• Vitals Patient's Choice Award