Ratings for Dr. Ergun Senay

I can not praise is expertise enough. Dr. Senay works with precision and patience. I am going to him for over 10 years and have recommended him to my close circle. Never heard anything but positive comments after their visit. His easiness and compassion towards his patients almost makes you feel like you are not sitting on a dentist chair. More than anything you know that when he works on a tooth you will not have problem for a long time with the same tooth due to his thorough approach. I can not imagine to go to any other dentist. Very much recommendable.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Last 8 years, me and my family are constant visitior of Dr Senay's office due to his excellent service. There is no way the reviews below with low grades are realistic. Dr. Senay is very knowledgeable and will spend additional time to explain all your options. He is the most painless dentist I have ever had! STAFF is very solid ad spend a lot of time with me going over details prior to and following my appointment. 100% recommended. Thank you! Sincerely, OZ.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Ergun Senay for about 4 to 5 years. He is the best and most proficient medical provider that has ever treated me ( I'm 55 yrs old.) His staff is excellent, especially the hygienist that helps him. He does both convention fillings and partial and full crowns that are designed and manufactured using sophisticated Swiss technology. I have had so much success with the restorations that he has made for me that I had him replace two old crowns also. My teeth no longer have the sensitivity issues that used to be a problem for me. Furthermore, I no longer have problems with food getting caught or stuck between teeth or in the gum line. He also takes my insurance and I have not had any problems with insurance claims or billing.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Just want to throw my own experiences in there, as I am very surprised at the reviews I read here. Mr. Senay has been my sole dentist for about fifteen years now. He is extremely thorough and accomodating. He has a very smooth hand. I barely ever feel any of his injections and he gives the anesthesia enough time to work before starting his procedures. His office is high tech and computerized, down to HD cameras projecting images onto a big screen over the dental chair. All equipment is up to date.. I have had numerous cavities filled, three root canals, three crowns and a veneer, as well as whitening procedures. People are amazed every time I tell them my front four are porcelain.. So.. Again, not sure about the other reviewers on here, I guess maybe they caught him on a bad day? A quick google search will confirm the man is good..

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Very bad dentist. I will never go back. Not recommended at all. Stay away.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

They give you srvices you didn't ask for and then at the end they give you the bill for things you didn't ask for. And he is the kind of dentist that would tell you that you need to fix ALL your teeth even though you went there because you had a problem with only 1. Hope you understand what I mean. DO NOT GO TO HIM, you'll go back home with no money left in your pocket, no matter what was the first estimate.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2006