Ratings for Dr. Frederick D. Scott

Dr. Scott treated me for over two years for an issue with my hand. I was constantly in pain and every time I went to him, he would just refill prescriptions for PT and make an appointment for 6 more weeks. After more than two years he finally entertained the idea of surgery. It was then revealed that he had never performed the surgery I needed. I was finally able to seek a second opinion and resolve my issue with a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

dr scott is very helpful and professional. I would recommend him to coworkers , friends and family gina

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I'm glad I went to see dr scott because knowing as self pay patient I got great help. I will go to him again and have recommended many to him. I feel that he is very smart and really likes to help his patients with their problems.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I felt rushed by Dr. Scott and he was rude and condescending. When hecame in, he did not introduce himself or try to get to know me in any way. He came in and immediately started asking me questions and trying to diagnose my problem. (I do want to note that the P.A. did introduce herself and was friendly and helpful in answering some of my questions.) Admittedly, I asked the doctor a lot of questions and needed additional clarification on a few things and this seemed to make Dr. Scott frustrated and annoyed. I left the office still having questions, still having relevant information to share with the doctor as it related to my diagnosis & treatment, and feeling very stressed out.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Scott is a knowledgable & caring surgeon. He is busy but took his time explaining the problem I have with my wrist & options in great detail. I felt completely comfortable with his diagnosis & appreciated him not rushing me into a procedure that could have taken me out of work for weeks. He was friendly & competent which are good qualities in a surgeon. I will be going back for my follow up & would highly recommend my friends & family see him for any wrist and hand issues. I may still need surgery but I know I'm in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Extremely long wait times. Staff is unpleasant; everyone acts like they hate their jobs. Scott has poor bed side manners.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Frederick D. Scott's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)