Ratings for Dr. Victoria N. Dooley

I saw Dr. Dooley on the ch 7 news and decided to check her out & I'm so glad that I did! She is so kind and smart. She can do my pap smears and skin biopsies and allergy shots which saves me time from going to several different doctors. Her staff is pleasant, office is timely, and she always answers all of my questions and will give me handouts too! Love her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I was told I had to many questions. She seemed to have a different agenda, other thatn the problems in hand.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Dooley and her staff are excellent! I was seen right away and she answered all of my questions didn't rush me. I was able to view my labs online which is nice and Dr. Dooley even called me herself to discuss test results. How nice! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

The doctor & staff were pleasant. It was easy to make an appointment. I was seen on time and the doctor spent adequate time answering all of my questions.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr. Victoria N. Dooley's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Beech Street Corporation