Ratings for Dr. Wendy L. Eastman

Dr. Eastman was terrific. She spent an hour with my son to learn about his symptoms and then to advise all of us how to prevent and manage his migraines. Very detailed exam. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Eastman really takes her time with her patients and even though she specializes in child neurology, she seems genuinely interested in my childs overall health and wellbeing and takes the time to get the big picture. Dr. Eastman is also very good at explaining things and really cares about the parents input and concerns.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Wendy Eastman completley changed our outlook in re: to seizures. She was so comforting and took the time to educate and reassure us. She made a huge difference in our lives, I creid when I left her office - I was so relieved. Looking forward to working with her again.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Eastman was very personable and informative. We felt very comfortable with her. We were with her for about two hours and for an hour of that time she was working with or trying to engage our child. We will be seeing her again!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013