Ratings for Dr. Fermin Briones

Doctor that listens. One of the very few! I saw several psychiatrists in SA actually two that "paid" to have their name listed on this website. Complete waste of time. Dr Briones has the rare talent of being a "genius" and has compassion and actually cares. Without his care I would be wasting my hard earned money on other doctors that just care about $$$$.

Submitted February 28, 2015

Best psychiatrist I've ever seen. Listens, never judges, and has a good heart. I too hope he gets his license back. This is ridiculous.

Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Fermin Briones saved my life. I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown because my mother was dying from Non-Hodgkins lymphoma, which unfortunately eventually took her life. I went to so many other people and they didn't "get" what I was going through. Dr. Briones reached out to me and got me back on the right track with exercising and being physically active. I went in there as a 1 and am working on my way towards a 12+

Submitted February 11, 2015

Briones is a very intelligent and knowledgeable physician. I hope he gets his license back soon as I find it almost comical that some people deem him as a 'threat to public.' There will always be scandals and liars, but I don't think he deserves any of this. It takes two to tango.

Submitted February 7, 2015

I was treated by Dr. Briones in 2014, he is a wonderful doctor and I recommend him to all my family and friends.

Submitted February 5, 2015

Excellent Doctor! I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted February 2, 2015

listened when no one else would. will recommend to anyone in trouble

Submitted February 2, 2015

Went yesterday to his office I had no idea what happned. When I checken in for my appt I was told in he may not be in until feb. I explained I was out of my zoloft . The guy at front desk had told me he had a board complaint they didn't know when he was coming back. I Now have to go to my pcm and get a temporary refill until I see a new phyc on 28th. I actually looked up the complaint and I am def not going back. I got no phone call or anything when it looks like it's been suspended sine jan 2nd from the office very unprofessinal.

Submitted January 16, 2015

Brilliant and caring doctor. Well worth the wait. He takes time and listens to the patients. Of all psychiatrists I have had in my lifetime he is the Best. I feel so much better since I met him and started treatment.

Submitted May 28, 2014

This is THE BEST Psychiatrist I ever had here in Texas....even in all the other states I have lived in. He is also one of the most knowledgeable doctor

Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Fermin Briones's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2004)

UnitedHealthcare