Ratings for Dr. Fermin Briones

He's the BEST! I hope I get to become a patient again. I can't find anyone else who takes insurance. I have no one :-(

Submitted August 24, 2017

Doctor Briones is and has been the BEST psych doc I have had been blessed with. He is a great doctor and a good man.

Submitted September 17, 2015

He is a Great Doctor! Like everyone else has commented he actually listens.

Submitted April 17, 2015

Awesome doctor! I'm going to see him. He knows what he is doing because I'm feeling great after he put me on the right meds.

Submitted April 17, 2015

Doctor that listens. One of the very few! I saw several psychiatrists in SA actually two that "paid" to have their name listed on this website. Complete waste of time. Dr Briones has the rare talent of being a "genius" and has compassion and actually cares. Without his care I would be wasting my hard earned money on other doctors that just care about $$$$.

Submitted February 28, 2015

Best psychiatrist I've ever seen. Listens, never judges, and has a good heart. I too hope he gets his license back. This is ridiculous.

Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Fermin Briones saved my life. I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown because my mother was dying from Non-Hodgkins lymphoma, which unfortunately eventually took her life. I went to so many other people and they didn't "get" what I was going through. Dr. Briones reached out to me and got me back on the right track with exercising and being physically active. I went in there as a 1 and am working on my way towards a 12+

Submitted February 11, 2015

Briones is a very intelligent and knowledgeable physician. I hope he gets his license back soon as I find it almost comical that some people deem him as a 'threat to public.' There will always be scandals and liars, but I don't think he deserves any of this. It takes two to tango.

Submitted February 7, 2015

I was treated by Dr. Briones in 2014, he is a wonderful doctor and I recommend him to all my family and friends.

Submitted February 5, 2015

Excellent Doctor! I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Fermin Briones's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2004)