Ratings for Dr. Kevin G. Kegler

Amazing doctor, very knowledgable, staff are incredibly friendly. Doctor is very friendly and would recommend him to anyone. Can ask him numerous questions and he would answer throughly and patiently. Never have I had that with a doctor before. I feel very comfortable with being treated with this doctor and would always recommend him to my family and friends. If you're looking for an ophthalmologist, go to Dr kegler.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

I have benefited from DR. Kegler's care for over 6+ years. He is VERY conscientious/knowledgeable and has helped me get into see a retina specialist very quickly under an emergency situation. Dr. Kegler is very skilled and I would recommend him to my family and friends without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Kegler is a great doctor and was very nice to work with, however his office staff members are absolutely dreadful. As a person who works in customer service, I cannot believe how rude his staff members are. I called to discuss the status of a claim stemming from an appt. with Dr. Kegler and his front desk employee hung up the phone on me. I would highly recommend choosing another eye doctor just based on the fact that his staff are nothing short of a headache to work with.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Kegler since he opened his office. He is very friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. He answers all my questions thoroughly and is an excellent ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Very knowledgeable doctor and very friendly and effecient staff. Doctor is available any time for emergencies.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Kevin G. Kegler's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)