Ratings for Dr. Mark L. MOSS

What a wonderful experience with a highly skilled dentist and staff. The office feels more like a home then a dentist office. The Dr is absolutey wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Despite six calls to the office as well as a visit we were unable to get information on pending claims from office staff. Claims are going unpaid and are now out of coverage period because we cannot get the staff to respond to our requests for information. While the dentistry performed was what was needed, staff seems more interested in "maximizing benefits" then getting the claims paid when there are questions. As a result we are shopping for another dentist.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

After driving 1 1/2 hours to get there I waited over an hour, when I refused xrays because I was holding the x-rays in my hand from prior dentist less than 3 months prior they then wanted an entire mouth impression without giving me an cost. I have dental material allergies so I stated I would wait to speak with Dr. Moss first. The young inexperienced extremely rude male office manager Kurt then stated catagorically, and I quote "He was dismissing me, and to leave his office"! Don't waste your time or money here. If they need to solicit themselves at trade fairs for patients you know something sneaky is going on.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

This office charged me through a credit service for items they did not end up providing and said that they would find something else to work in the near future and that was just the beginning of the huge treatment they said I needed When they refused to credit me for the items they did not perform, I researched and found a another dentist it turns out the multiple root canals and crowns that they were insisting I needed were not needed and were taken care of by way of fillings saving me thousands of dollars. Thats just a taste of the nightmare I experienced with this Dr.'s office manager. Very Unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012