Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Keller

She's polite, and diagnosis instead of brushing off your symptoms. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Unscrupulous sharing of PHI prevents care by this dr.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I would think twice before going to this doctor. She is young and totally inexperienced with providing patient care. I saw her once in October of 2013 and received a referral for a sleep study from her. The study revealed sleep apnea and I contacted her to discuss alternatives to a CPAP machine due to being claustrophobic. Dr. Keller refused to speak with me in person or on the phone. Then on November 14th her office contacted me to inform me there was a prescription for a CPAP machine in the doctors office for me. I went to the office to pick up the prescription in case there weren't any alternatives only to be told it was a mistake. Dr. Keller was in the office when I was there since my husband had an appointment with her that evening but she refused to speak with me regarding her mistake. Dr. Keller is TOO YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED to deal with patients. For $200 a visit she'll listen to your lungs and heart and asking you what the problem is.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Jennifer L. Keller's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA