Ratings for Dr. Sandeep S. Gavankar

Excellent doctor in every way. Very caring, attentive, and great at diagnosing issues. Dr. Gavankar has been our family doctor for 10+ years. He is concerned about the total health of the patient - not just giving medications - and we trust him completely. Superior knowledge and patient care all around.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Great family doctor!We have been seeing Dr. Gavankar for almost ten years now and we would never switch doctors. In addition to his pleasant personality (I have never seen him not smile) he is also very efficient at diagnosing medical problems. While other patients with Multiple Sclerosis wait years to get their diagnosis, it took only about a month or so before I told him of my symptoms to when I was officially diagnosed by a neurologist. He is swift, he is prompt, and he is accurate. Dr. Gavankar is also open to the use of alternative medicine which is refreshing. You can discuss any problem with him and he will listen. I would personally recommend him to anyone seeking a trustworthy, dependable, empathic, and effective physician.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

Went to doc after 5 days of a respiratory issue.. 2 weeks before my wedding.. *probably* not bacterial.. *probably* viral.. but let me repeat .. 2 weeks before my wedding.. refused to give antibiotics. Normally I support saving antibiotics until certain its bacterial, but 2 weeks before a wedding its time to cover all bases and get a groom healthy. By comparison, my fiance's doc gives her (without even asking) meds b/c we are going out of the country (on honeymoon), just in case we catch something while out of reach of good medical care. To me, that is good service, but this was not.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr. Sandeep S. Gavankar's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC