Ratings for Dr. Richard Gamuac

I have been a patient for over a year with complex partial seizures and he has been great! I have referred others to request him as a Neurologist from their PCP. The staff have been very helpful in this difficult time for myself and my husband.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

My daughter is a patient of Dr. Richard Gamuac and we wish he'd spend more than just 5 minutes with us and he is a good doctor and his nurse is good as well but his staff needs a lot of improvement when scheduling tests.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

HE IS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL TO ME. HE DOES ALL HE CAN WITH MY PAIN THAT I HAVE WITH THIS MS.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

My children have been seen by Dr. Gamuac for awhile. He was very helpful to me and my husband. He ordered tests for them that no other doctor would order. My children have conditions that under the care of a psychiatrist would land them on about fifteen different medicines, but Dr. Gamuac sees their conditions from a medical prospective, and hence a lot fewer medicines. My daughter was diagnosed with epilepsy in the hospital, and I have been with Dr. Gamuac ever since. I would recommend him to anyone I know, especially those with psychiatric conditions or epilepsy.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Both Ironhorse Peidatrics and this dr get a very low grade in my book. I was originally supposed to see Dr. Wang and scheduled me for 2 months out since it was the soonest. When I arrived on my scheduled date they had removed my apt. since apparently dr wang didn't accept my insurance. Never called, never notified me. Scheduled with dr. gamuac and waited another 2 months to see him. Once there he was very succinct, didn't interact with me hardly at all, did 2 "tests" with my son. Tossed a ball at him, and had him stack blocks. He noticed that he had unconsious arm and hand movement and wanted me to get him a MRI for siesures and wanted me to put him on siesure medication. Looking around his office I noticed that many of the posters, pens, clocks, papers, and other do-dads were for seisure medication. I have a strong feeling he is getting a kick back from getting kids on this sieusre medication. My son does not have siesures, and did not go through with the MRI. Getting a second opinion

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Richard Gamuac's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1984)

Unicare