Ratings for Dr. Nathan R. Ehmer

I was trawling on business in the Bay Area when my left (cadaver) knee transplant failed. I started doing research and calling friends who were surgeons in orthopedics and received resounding endorsements for Dr. Nathan Ehmer. Dr. Ehmer was very kind and worked through my history and offered me two options, one was to move his schedule around and do a traditional knee replacement in 3 days or an exciting (somewhat) new procedure where a CT Scan is used to build cutting guides to aid the procedure. I explained my work schedule dilemma to Dr Ehmer and he personally telephoned the company that made the cutting blocks and asked them if they could rush the cutting guides. the guides arrived in not 6 but 2 weeks and I had my procedure 2 days later. I would encourage anyone needing an Ortho surgeon to see Dr. Ehmer. The travel is irrelevant when you are removing a joint from your body and replacing it with pieces of metal with the expectation that it will last you the rest of your life.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Dr. Nathan R. Ehmer's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2003)

Amerihealth