Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Pitzer

Saw Dr Pitzer for a second opinion after a very disappointing exam with podiatrist #1 for ankle/arch pain. Doc #1 misdiagnosed; Dr Amy took sufficient time to xray, examine, diagnose and discuss what was going on. Second diagnosis spot on and treatment plan better. I trust her judgement and expertise. She is a very good doc and I feel like I will get the results I am looking for. Very empathetic doctor. -sbg

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Pitzer is absolutely amazing! She treats you like family or a friend. She goes out of her way to give you the best care. The best part is that she never gave up on me. She helped in treating my rare and not so rare issues. The latest is that she helped healed a non healing wound on my ankle. Whenever I needed her, she was easy to get in touch with. She makes you feel like her number 1 patient. Also, she has great communication with other doctors. God gave her a great gift of seeking for answers to help you medically in anyway that is needed and a great heart. She has set the bar high for any other doctors. Thank you Dr. Pitzer! Her staff is great too.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Pitzer is amazing. She is what a Dr. should be. Her office staff are amazing just as she is. She is genuinely concerned for her patients while providing quality healthcare. I highly recommend her to anyone! Her "beside manners" along with her care is stellar.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

This is an Extraordinarily gifted Physician who excels in her skill trade. I strongly recommend her if you are holding off going to the doctor, like I did for years. You will get relief at this office!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Pitzer is the best. Never had a dr. that was so nice/polite and caring. She really takes her time with you and answers all your question.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012