Ratings for Dr. Rachel C. Bernstein

.................................................................

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

She's now going into private practice so hopefully I can give 5 stars all around. She is truly the best!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Bernstein delivered my son in 2004 in Vail Colorado. She is an absolute amazing doctor. I recently moved back to Colorado and I am totally disappointed she is now in Florida. I have never found another Dr I liked and respected as much as her!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Bernstein for a few years and after every visit lately I am completely dissatisfied with her. Something that is a big deal to me and bothersome, she blows off because she sees this all the time, instead of understanding how the patient feels. I constantly wait over an hour to see her, and her delivery of information is plain out rude. She makes me feel so uncomfortable. She has conversations with her nurse about working out at 6:00 a.m. at the hospital while my legs are spread in front of her face. She had a student in with her whole talking about personal things and that student made me feel uncomfortable. After all these years, I now don't want to go back to her as I feel she does not try to understand her patient and it is a miserable experience every time I leave her office.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

This office is unprofessional. I was treated like a number, not a valued patient in my opinion. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone either. On my first office visit in 2013, I waited an hour and a half to see doctor Bernstein. She did apologize but said other patience with more pressing matters came before me. I understood that but was shocked by the attitude that came along with it. Then I get a notice from my insurance company to schedule my Well Woman Exam 2015. I had forgotten what happened on my first visit so I called their office to schedule my appointment. I get there and the receptionist informs me that she does not have me scheduled for an appointment and I can reschedule. Her tone is unfriendly and dismissive. I do not feel like arguing with the receptionist because I know I did schedule my appointment for this day. So I do reschedule for the following week. The day of my appointment I wait for 45 minutes in the patient room BEFORE Dr. Bernstein walks in to greet me. I’m looking at my watch as she enters the room, she does not offer any kind of apology and basically said “it is what it is” and she can't do anything about the time. She made me feel like she had so many patients that if I didn't like it, I could leave. Well, I am already there and I need the exam so I shut my mouth and smile knowing that when I get home I will write this review. I will never return to this office again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Bernstein has got be the best OB/GYN in this area - hands down. Any negative reviews from other people here are TOTALLY WRONG. Those people must have been just having a bad day; because Dr. Bernstein will take the time to listen to you. so long as you're not disrespectful yourself!! Treat people the way you want to be treated.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr Bernstein is knowledgeable , caring and friendly, so is her staff. After 3 years of being her patient, I needed a total hysterectomy which she performed perfectly and I recovered quickly, without any problems. She always encourage questions and she is totally honest and clear. She is one of my favorite physicians, would recommend her to any one without doubts.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I have been going to Dr Bernstein for 5 years and have always been very happy! She is very friendly and if you tell her you have questions she takes the time to sit with you and answer them. Her nurse is also very helpful, when I have called between appts with a question the nurse always calls me back the same day, usually has the answer available and when she doesn't she gets back to me with the answer within 1-2 days. If you call and are very worried about an issue they get you in right away, otherwise it can take a week or so to get appt. I am in the first trimester of my first pregnancy and Dr Bernstein has been great! Sitting with me to answer any and all questions, encouraging me to have more next time, providing LOTS of printed information to take home. The only thing I don't like is they have no lab there, you have to go to Quest for all lab work which is annoying. Yes she is busy, but not moreso than any other doctor and her personality more than makes up for it!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Best OB/GYN!!! She was extremely caring. She took the time to explain things. Her nurse was wonderful. I highly recommend her. I have many friend who go to her and they all love her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Staff: no one knows anything about checking if our insurance will cover procedures. I got transferred so many times, put on hold ect.I had to call the insurance company for them, they don't do anything to help you. NOW: Dr. Rachel Bernstein: very abrupt, didn't "listen" to what I was saying. She kept saying "oh, I'll just say this or that" ... now I'm worried sick if my insurance will cover her lack of work! Everyone, please check other options before coming to this place. You will have to do everything yourself except the exam.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Rachel C. Bernstein's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1998)