Ratings for Dr. Christina Paylan

Dr. Paylan botched my lipo so badly I have dents in my thighs and butt so deep! My stomach is lumpy too. I even woke up during surgery. Im glad she no longer has a license to practice.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I wish I could post a picture. I have a permanent dent in my leg where she messed me up. She also charged me more that she originally quoted and then became angry when I questioned her about it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Paylan and her staff were professional, courteous & knowledgeable. I had my lipo only 3 weeks ago and I can already see my results. Dr. Paylan is by far a true sculptor of the human body.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

After many years of debating I finally decided to take the plunge and have the procedure. I found dr Paylan to be an expert in vaginal rejuvenation and I'm so satisfied I chose her to do be my surgeon . Next time I won't wait so long

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

My blepharoplasty should be the before photo not the after. I know have bags which I never had before. The right side of my face is still numb after two years.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

THIS IS A COMPLAINT IN REAGRDS TO DOCTOR CHRISTINA PAYLAN,SHE CONDUCTED A PROCEDURE IN MY FACE AND AND THE RESULTS WERE CATASTROPHIC, SHE SCARED MY FACE FOR LIFE!NO DOCTORS HAVE YET BEEN ABLE TO RECTIFY MY FACE OR CORRECT THE HORRIBLE DAMAGE SHE MADE DURING THIS PROCEDURE.I AM SEEKING FOR HELP SO THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE! AND HOPEFULLY SUSPEND THIS DR'S MEDICAL LICENSE PERMANENTLY.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I was told the surgery would cost 5,000. She added a bunch of extras and I ended up paying 9,000.00. In addition she did a terrible job. I have caved in areas in both of my thighs. I also had to go to my general practioner because I had some type of infection and Dr. Paylan told me to go to my regular doctor to deal with it. Recently I heard on the news that Dr Paylan was arrested for illegal drug use, possession and trafficing. Here is the link http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Christina_Paylan_5573619/

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011